53: I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER

FREEN POV

"Pnam, hurry up!" I ordered her to speed up the car immediately.

I had been feeling nervous for a while, wondering what was going on with Becky and Johvie.

PNam: "Please calm down, Freen, okay? We are almost at the hospital. So please calm down!"

"How can I calm down when I know that both of them are in danger, Pnam?!"

River: "Wait a minute? Both of you, calm down, please! Because I didn't understand what was happening now..."

Nam angrily turned to River.

PNam: "Can you shut up!"

River: "Fine... fine! Chill, okay?"

HOSPITAL

BECKY POV

I will admit that I initially had no intention of learning how to fight, when Freen and I became partners and I discovered that she had a gang, she taught me the skills of fighting and handling a gun.

Just as Nop was about to kiss my cheek, I immediately pulled his hair, causing his head to raise abruptly.

Nop exclaimed, "Woah! Calm down, baby.."

I kicked him in the back before elbowing him in the side, causing him to fall to the floor. He looked at me in shock before a foolish smile crossed his face.

Nop said, "You know how to fight? Interesting, Becky..."

I gave him an evil look.

"Don't think I can't fight you, Nop! Because I can take you down if I want to."

Nop responded, "How dare you say those things, Becky! Do you really think you can defeat me?"

After his words, he even laughed at me. I clenched my fist and told Jenn and Roshni, bravely fought against his henchmen."

Roshni cautioned, "Becky? Be careful. He looks cunning, so don't let him overpower you."

I nodded to Roshni and shifted my focus back to Nop, who was standing in front of me. I was aware of Nop's weakness and how to exploit it, but I chose not to do so because I wanted to fight fairly and maintain my integrity in Freen's eyes.

Nop challenged me, saying, "If you can kill me, do it, Becky. Don't just use words to threaten me."

He laughed, a mocking tone in his voice.

Nop continued, "You and Freen are just the same! You always use words to threaten me, but you can't actually kill me, can you? If you're going to kill me, then do it. Because if not...he  smile " I will kill both of you!"

I glared at him, my anger intensifying.

"Yes, you're right, Nop! We are not like you."

I shouted back at him, my voice filled with determination.

Nop responded, "Really? Yeah, you're not like me, and I know that! But you don't know the reason why I'm like this, Becky. If I were the one you loved, we wouldn't be in this situation right from the start!"

"Are you crazy, Nop? I will never have feelings for you! So you think that I would suddenly develop feelings for you after everything you have done?"

He fell silent, and I could see the sadness in his eyes.

Nop admitted, "I know I have no hope with you, Becky! But I had hoped that you would make me feel loved, even just once. But you didn't do that, Becky. Instead, you let me become like this."