41 : MONTHSARRY

BECKY POV

I noticed Freen's concern about  being bored but i didn't want to bother her with what she was doing. She sat in front of her computer, and I'm feeling unwell, So I sat on the bed and took my phone from her table.

Freen: "Hmm, are you bored?"

not wanting to disturb Freen, so I responded briefly. " I'm fine.."

Freen stopped typing, stood up, and addressed me.

Freen: "Are you okay? You look so pale."

I stopped talking and just hugged Freen. She hugged me back but sensed that something was wrong when she realized that i wasn't okay.

Freen: "Your not ok. Wait...  She puts hands on my neck " Are you sick? Why didn't you tell me?"

Freen immediately took her phone and called Doctor Venus to check my condition while i lay on the bed with a constant cough.

Freen gently caressed my shoulder and quickly grabbed a towel and cold water to wipe my forehead and neck.

Freen: "I'm sorry. I put others first and didn't even notice that you were sick yesterday... And then you drove me. I'm really sorry."

I smiled and touched Freen's cheek as Freen cried in front of her. It was the first time i had gotten sick with Freen, so Freen was unsure of what to do.

Becky: "It's okay, Freen. I didn't want to bother you."

Freen: "Beck, you're my girlfriend. That's why you can bother me anytime, okay? You're my priority, so don't tell me that."

I held Freen's hand, but Freen had to let go when her phone rang. She answered it, putting it on loudspeaker so that i could hear the conversation.

Hanna: "Freen, how is Ken?"

I listened to Freen and Hanna's conversation, even though my eyes were closed.

Freen: "They're fine now, Hanna. But let's not think about it today, okay?"

Hanna: "Okay. Is Becky there?"

I heard Freen sigh, and suddenly, I felt sad because I didn't expect to get sick.

Freen: "She's not fine right now, Hanna. Becky is sick, so she needs to rest, and she also needs me now."

Hanna: "What? Becky is sick?"

Freen: "Uhmm..."

Hanna: "Okay, okay. Bye!"

Hanna immediately ended the call, leaving Freen in shock. Freen put down her phone and sat next to me.

After half an hour, Doctor Venus arrived.And check my condition .

Freen: "How is Becky, Doc?"

Doctor Venus smiled and patted Freen's shoulder.

Doctor Venus: "She's fine, Freen. Don't worry. She just needs to rest."

I breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing Doc Venus's reassurance and took the medicine she prescribed for a quick recovery.

FREEN POV

Doc Venus was leaving, so I walked her to the gate. Suddenly, a car abruptly stopped in front of us, causing both Doc Venus and i to glance at each other.

Doc Venus asked, "Do you know who owns that car?"

"I don't know, Doc," I replied, unfamiliar with the car's owner. After Doc Venus left, I was about to close the gate when Hanna hurriedly emerged.