45 : OBSESSED

BECKY'S POV

When Freen and I are going home, we are both speechless. Yes, I will admit that I am annoyed and jealous because of River, but Freen does nothing that I should be jealous of because she doesn't pay attention to it since his actions towards her are different.

I went out to the kitchen to get water because I think I need water in my body because Yk I'm stressed.

"Why are you silent? Do you have a problem?"

I just continued to drink water and after that, I put the glass on the table before I faced her.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about a lot right now."

"What are you thinking? May I know that?"

I could only answer her question with a sigh because I didn't want to tell her that I was jealous because I might know what she would say to me.

"Nothing, about school..."

I answered her sparingly.

"Even Becky, tell me what you're thinking so I can help you."

"Tsk! Nothing about school! Why do you have so many questions!"

I don't know why I'm upset with her. It's not her fault why I feel this way.

"Are you mad? Becky, did I do something?"

She wanted to hug me, but I immediately avoided it. I don't know why I'm not in the mood, and I don't even understand why I felt this way. Now it's annoying.

"Okay? Alright, maybe you're tired. Take a rest. It's okay."

I went back to my room and lay on the bed when my phone rang. So I took it from the table and looked to see who was calling.

It was just Glaiza, whom I met as my new friend yesterday. I won't bother to tell them anymore because they are all busy.

"Why, Glai?"

- Are you busy? Shall we go for a drink?

I first peeked at Freen in the living room while watching the show before considering whether I should go with Glaiza.

"I'm not sure, Glai!"

- Why? Will your boyfriend get angry if you drink? He seems really strict with you...

I scratched the back of my neck and glanced at Freen again. Are my thoughts correct? Aissssh...

"I'll come when I can, I'll just message you, okay?

- Okay? As long as you know which bar we are in, don't you?

"Okay, okay!"

I hung up the phone, went out of the room, and approached Freen.

"Freen?"

She immediately turned to me and smiled.

- Why do you need something?

"Can I go out now? My classmates have invited me to do something."

She took a breath before answering me.

- Where are you going? Can I come with you? Just in case you're late, so there is someone with you.

"No! I can handle myself, Freen! You don't need to accompany me anymore, okay..."

I know she's wondering why I don't want to be with her, but I just want to be alone without her right now.

- Okay? Text me when you get home, okay?

"Okay!"

I immediately got dressed and messaged Glaiza that I was going to the bar where they were.

BAR