44: STOP HIM FROM LOVING HER.

HANNA POV

"Hanna, do you need anything else? What time is it?" *She points to her watch* "It's your first day of school, so don't be late, okay?"

I turned to Pnam and gave her a sad look.

Pnam: "Nah! Don't look at me like that! You know you have to study for your future."

"I know! But it's sad when I'm not with you. Can you just study so I can see you every day?"

She just laughed and messed up my hair that I had just fixed.

"What the hell, Pnam! You messed up my hair!"

I complained to her, and she immediately took a comb and fixed my hair. I smiled because of what she did. The relationship I want is simple: someone who can appreciate what I like and dislike. And I can see that in Pnam! Sometimes she's annoying, but I love her and everything about her. So I'm thankful to Freen because of her. I met the person who made me feel special, not just with men, but with women too. Even if they say that this is forbidden and wrong, and they would give me a chance to change my decision, no way. I won't change anything, and I still choose Pnam.

Pnam:"Why are you so dumbfounded? What are you thinking about me again, huh?"

She's teasing me again, so I pinched her side.

Pnam: "Ouch! I'm sorry, Hanna. I was just kidding!"

She complained before smiling slightly.

"What.. Now?  if I think of you, is it forbidden?"

Pnam: "No! Even if I run through your mind every day, I will do it. If you want, you can put me in your pocket so we can go to school together. What do you think?"

I just slapped her shoulder because she's so corny, haha.

"I don't want to, but I'll let you into my heart!"

Pnam:"Maybe you can't breathe?"

"And why can't I breathe?"

Pnam: "Because as much as I love you, your heart might explode because you couldn't handle it!"

"Ayieeee! Stop it, Pnam, haha."

I slapped her shoulder and laughed. I was just happy, you know? This is what I like about Pnam. When she tells me those cheesy words, I fall in love with her even more.

Pnam: "I feel like you are my map, Hanna."

"Huh! Why?"

Pnam: "Because I will be lost when you disappear from my life."

"And that pick-up line deserves a kiss."

I smiled and squeezed her cheek.

Pnam: "And where's my kiss?"

I immediately kissed her lips and reached for her butt.

Pnam: "Nah! Don't do this, Hanna!"

She said that while staring at me. That's why I became bashful in front of her.

"Doing what?"

Pnam: "You really can't get into school if this continues, Hanna?"

She complained, so I just laughed at her because she was right. I might not be able to get into school if this continues.

"Okay, pick me up after school! I'll wait outside the campus."

Pnam:"Of course! Master,  come on, let's go! Maybe you'll be late, okay?"

SCHOOL

"College life!"
*Sigh*

Pnam: "That's life, Hanna. You will get used to it, and I'm just here to support you, so go fighting, okay?"