51 : DETECTED

FREEN POV

I immediately called Becky as we followed the ambulance to the hospital.

"I'm afraid for Kisha, she's too young for this," I expressed my concerns to Becky.

Becky: "Freen? Where are you and Johvie?"

I took a deep breath before answering her.

"Becky, I don't know how it happened, but Johvie..."

Becky: "What happened to Johvie? Tell me, Freen!"

I could sense the nervousness and fear in Becky's voice on the other end of the line.

"Johvie was shot... I don't know why that person still followed us! Becky, I'm afraid. I wonder what will happen to her..."

I heard Becky sigh on the other line. I knew she was worried about everyone's safety. I didn't want anything to happen to her or any of our gang members.

Becky: "Fuck! It's all my fault, Freen... If I had avoided Nop from the beginning, I don't think all of this would have happened!"

"Becky, calm down, okay? It's not your fault. You couldn't have predicted how dangerous Nop would become," I reassured her. "That guy is really crazy."

Becky: "Freen, I'm afraid for all of us and what Nop can do to me, you, and the others."

I leaned back in the chair, feeling frustrated that I hadn't done more to stop Nop. We had a strong gang, but we were all paralyzed by fear because of one person.

In annoyance, I hit the chair, surprising my two gang members who were looking at me.

Becky: "Are you okay? Which hospital was Johvie taken to so Kisha and I can follow?"

"Johvie was taken to the Capitol Hospital. We're heading there now. Is Pnam there?" I replied to Becky's question.

Becky: "Just a moment."

After a brief pause, I heard Pnam's voice as Becky handed her the phone.

Pnam: "Boss Freen, what happened?"

Pnam immediately asked me, concerned about the situation.

PNam: "Nam! Johvie got shot... And now we're heading to the hospital! I don't know how everything happened. It all happened so fast..."

PNam: "That Nop is really crazy! He won't stop until he gets his revenge."

"Yes, I know! And I also know that I'm the one he really wants to kill... But..."

PNam: "What are you planning, Freen?"

"This chaos has to end, PNam! I don't want you and everyone else to get hurt because of me."

PNam: "What are you saying, Freen? We've been with you since the beginning of your fight. No matter what happens, we'll stand by you, okay?"

I let out a sigh. Everything is so messed up. Ever since Becky and I got together, our situation has become even more complicated. I've known that my life has been chaotic since my brother's death, but I never expected it to become even more chaotic. I also didn't anticipate that there would be people who would sympathize with me.

One of my gang members interrupted my thoughts, saying, "Boss Freen? We've arrived at the hospital."

My attention shifted to him.

"PNam, I'll call you when Johvie is okay."

PNam immediately agreed with what I said. As soon as the car was parked, I quickly got out and followed the nurses who were rushing Johvie to the emergency room. I also spotted Doc Venus, who greeted me because I had called her before coming to the hospital.