54: FREEN'S MOM

BECKY POV

"When something bad happend to Freen, I will never forgive you, Becky!"

Freen's mom was furious with Becky, so Becky just sat down on a long chair while holding her cheeks that Freen's mom had slapped.

"I'm sorry, tita... I'm sorry!!" she sobbed.

"Freen's brother has died, and now you will take my daughter? I let you enter her life, Becky, because I know that Freen loves you. But this time, I will be selfish because I don't want to lose Freen just like her brother," she shouted at Becky angrily again, but Becky did nothing but cry and cry while Hades hugged her.

Hades: "Tita, that's enough..."

Hades intervened, approaching Freen's mom while hugging Becky in his arms.

"It's all my fault, Hades. I wish I was the one who got shot... I wish it was me and not Freen..."

Hades: "It's not your fault, Becky. I know Auntie is angry, but she also understands everything, okay?"

Becky replied, "How, Hades? They are all mad at me! And when something bad happened to Freen, I can't forgive myself..."

Hades sighed and comforted Becky by patting her shoulder, just as Ken entered from outside.

Ken said, "Becky, eat now. You haven't eaten in a while!"

Becky replied, "I don't feel like it..."

Ken responded, "Freen will be angry when you're like that, Bess! You know that Freen doesn't like it when you don't eat, right?"

Becky couldn't hold back her tears anymore, and they fell down her cheeks. How could she eat when she knew that the person she loved was in danger?

Becky asked, "How can I eat, Ken? H-how can I eat if something bad happend to her? What will I do, Ken?"

Ken rushed to hug Becky and said, "Ssshhhh! That's enough, Bess. It won't help us if we're all like this, okay?"

NEXT DAY

HANNA POV

Becky is always absent because she spends most of her time at the hospital. Even though Freen's mom doesn't want to let her in, Becky insists on going and is willing to cause a scene outside as long as she can see Freen.

I feel sorry for Becky's situation. I know it's not her fault, but they are trying to keep her away from Freen. This only adds to Becky's stress because the guards are not allowing her, or any of us, to visit Freen's room. I don't know what to do about it. Sometimes, I even think about kidnapping Freen so that Becky can see her and take care of her.

It's almost time for our last subject to finish, so I thought of visiting Becky at Freen's house because I know she will be alone there now.

As I left the building, I ran into River and Hades, so I immediately greeted them both.

River: "Um, can you enter Freen's ward? Yesterday, the guards didn't allow me to visit her..."

I felt a sense of unease when I heard what River was saying. Even Ken couldn't enter the ward, so I was particularly worried about Becky.

River asked, "How is Becky doing? Is she also unable to enter?"

I nodded in response to River, and I could see the sadness in Hades' eyes.

Hades said sadly, "I miss Freen so much!"

He let out a sigh in front of us, expressing his longing for Freen.

I understood that Freen's mom was angry because of what happened to Freen, but I hoped that somehow she would allow us to see Freen.

When I arrived at Freen's house, everything seemed quiet. I parked outside and rang the doorbell, but no one opened the gate. I started to feel nervous, wondering what was going on. What if Becky had done something on her own? I had no other choice, so I decided to climb over the gate. I didn't care what others might think when they saw me in that state.