48: ESCAPE

FREEN POV

While johvie and I were happily talking, I told her that while she was gone, I continued to give food and groceries for Kisya. Kisha is a good kid and this is only a legacy to johvie Because they are both kind.

Johvie : " Freen Thank you so much because you didn't abandon my Sister.."

" Stop saying thank you johvie ! I promised that I will take care of you two, right? That's why I'm fulfilling my promise! "

Johvie: "But I'm worried freen, Because maybe when nop finds out that I'm free, he'll do something to you and Becky ! "

I gently patted her shoulder.

"Don't worry ok? Our gang will watch over you, and so will your sister .. So don't worry because that nop Will never be free ! "

She smiled superficialy

" Are you okay ? Don't think anymore ok !"

Johvie: "How is our Gang doing? I also heard that your already entered college, have you continued taking a law course ?"

I just sighed and looked at her sadly.

"Not anymore, I'd rather do fine arts, but I'll still look into it.."

Johvie: "How about your grandmother? Wasn't she angry that you took the fine arts course?"

Becky: " Grandma doesn't know yet! So I think she will be upset when she finds out that she wasn't take a law course .. "

WE both looked at Becky who placed the snacks in the table.

Johvie : " Ehhh--You Becky ? What course did you take?"

She Sit next to me before answering johvie'

Becky: "Business add! That's what dad wants for me, and its okay anyway.."

Johvie : "But Becky? Be careful with nop. Because that won't stop until He gets revenge on us, Especially with freen.."

Johvie looked at me with her serious face so I smiled at her so that Becky wouldn't worry about what johvie said about nop.

" Stop it , johvie! Can we stop talking about that guy! It's ruining the mood.."

Johvie nodded and tried to smile at Becky and then she look at me with some hesitation in her eyes..I know Johvie is worried about Becky and her safety but I will not let anything bad happen to her.

Johvie: " I want to say hello to the gang? How are Erin and Pnam?"

" They're ok... Pnam is now in charge of the warehouse because I'm still busy with school and I don't have time yet, but we see each other when I have free time.. "

Johvie: "I heard you have a new friend in the group?"

When Johvie said that, Becky's expression changed, so I immediately grabbed her hand and squeezed it. partly because I don't want Her to think something that can affect her mood again, Johvie must have immediately noticed what I did so she became quiet and didn't ask again.

Becky: "Ahh-Can we stop talking about that guy jhovie! His ruining my mood!"

Johvie smiled and look at me. That's why I closed my eyes and bit my lip Because I know Becky is upset again

Johvie: "Why? Is there a problem?"

"Ahhh - Are you hungry? We can have dinner now."

I'll talk about something else For a different conversation .."

Johvie immediately stood up and looked at Becky worriedly before approaching me.

Johvie: "What's wrong? Why did Becky have a bad temper with that man!"