CAPTIVE

BECKY POV

After the ball, we all laughed before heading out to the auditorium to change and take pictures for our souvenirs.

It was around 11 PM when we decided to go home since it was getting late. I had a flight tomorrow afternoon, so I wanted to get a few more hours of sleep.

"We can drop you off at your house if you want, Becky," Freen offered.

"No, it's okay. My driver is on his way, so you should go ahead and rest," I replied.

Hanna asked, "Are you sure? There's no one else here outside of the school. What if someone tries to do something bad to you?"

I gave her a slight smile before answering.

"There's still a light here; I feel safe while waiting for my driver," I reassured them.

Ken ask, "Why didn't you bring your car, Beck? You know it's hard to wait here."

"Yeah, I know, Ken! But I was in a hurry earlier today, so I just let our driver take me here to school," I explained.

Freen nodded at me, hugged me, and kissed my cheek, saying, "Be careful, love. You know I'll still love you!" She laughed, and I playfully elbowed her.

"Crazy!" I exclaimed.

Hanna complained, "That's enough! My eyes hurt!"

Ken teased again, "Are you jealous of them?"

I laughed at their banter while Ken continued, "Ouch, Hanna, that hurts!"

Ken retaliated, distracting me from their conversation.

Freen intervened, saying, "Oh, that's enough, guys! But he's right; someone is jealous." She laughed.

Hanna denied, "Excuse me? I'm not jealous."

Hades teased, "So what? A bit jealous, haha!"

Hanna rolled her eyes at Hades and hit his shoulder, making Ken laugh.

Ken asked, "Bess, where going first?"

They waved at me before getting into Ken's car.

Freen shouted, "Bye, baby!"

Becky shook her head at Freen's loud shout.

Hanna asked, "See you tomorrow, Becky?"

Hades added, "Bye, Beck?"

Ken said, "Bye, Bess. Be careful, okay!"

Freen exclaimed, "Saranghae, Becky! See you tomorrow, mwah!"

Then Ken drove the car away.

"Pssh! They're really crazy!" I chuckled to myself.

I waved at their departing car, feeling a mix of sadness about leaving tomorrow but also happiness that Freen and I were okay. Even though our romantic relationship didn't work out, at least we were still friends.

While waiting for my driver, I thought of calling Freen so that I wouldn't get bored.

Freen answered, "Beck? Is there a problem?"

"Ahhh! Nothing, Freen. Where are you?"

Freen replied, "We're still in the car. Where are you?"

"I'm still outside the school because my driver hasn't arrived yet."

Freen insisted, "I told you we'll drop you off at your house. Do you want me to come back?"

"No, I'm fine. Go home and..."