11

"Is it okay to let him go in by himself?"

Outside the medic, Powers glanced at the closed door.

Inside, the female named "Warren" was being examined by a military doctor. Most of the females who have been abused by males in the underground exchange will be afraid of male military doctors, and they are prone to stress reactions during physical examinations.

"Aren't you going to take a look?" Looking at the expressionless Xiwen, Bowers couldn't help worrying about the poor female who paid the debt for his brother.

"ah--"

The moment he finished speaking, a scream suddenly came from the infirmary.

The two males looked at each other and quickly rushed into the military medical room.

"It hurts, it hurts—"

I saw the disheveled female insect, who was "afraid of being vulnerable" with a ferocious expression, strangled the military doctor's neck with one hand, and folded the army female's arms fiercely with the other.

Half of the glasses of the embarrassed military doctor were shattered, and his body twisted and begged for mercy. After seeing Xiwen and Powers who broke in, they immediately called for help, "Help! Commander, general..."

"..." Bowers was silent for a while, glanced at the fierce female and then at the weak military doctor, and asked for a long time, "Why are you taking his clothes off?"

The military doctor cried, "Didn't you ask me to do the gender identification?"

Powers was choked up.

Warren's expression became even more ugly when he heard this sentence, and he strangled the military doctor's neck more forcefully. Bowers was unreliable, the military doctor resisted the pain of rolling his eyes and turned his gaze to Xiwen again, "Commander..."

Xiwen frowned slightly, and walked towards Warren with a cold expression.

"let go."

Warren ignored Xiwen.

The touched body was still trembling, and there was murderous intent in the red eyes. His bottom line is this humiliating limb, and this damn bug actually tried to take off his clothes and let him reveal the second sex/characteristic of "being a female".

The humiliation-branded female pattern and the ugly deformed bone wings made Warren feel sick just by echoing them. Not to mention exposing these traces of humiliation to his eyes, it will only make him manic.

"Are you trying to humiliate me?" He stared at Xiwen with red eyes, and his back teeth chattered.

He refused to let go, and the choked military doctor's face had already turned purple.

"Warren." Seeing this, Xiwen's eyes turned cold.

Seeing the runaway Warren, he directly crushed the energy at full power, and the energy of the SS-level full power instantly shrouded it, crushing Warren as if he had been drained of strength. The hand holding the military doctor's neck was trembling, and finally let go suddenly, and the military doctor narrowly escaped death.

And Warren, on his knees.

Xiwen glanced at the half-dead military doctor lying on the ground, and then set his eyes on Warren.

The rebellious bug still looked back at him arrogantly.

Even if he was crushed to kneel on the ground by the energy, he still supported his back straight.

"Bowles, you drag the medic out."

There was no emotion in Xiwen's voice. But from his words, Bowers confirmed that Siwen was faintly showing signs of anger. For the sake of the military doctor's life, Bowers dragged the worm out.