43

Xiwen stared into the lizard's eyes, with a cold expression on his lips, mocking without concealment, "It would be interesting if General Nile turned into a female lizard."

"Lizard" is a nickname for the Lants.

Nile's face became ugly, "What do you mean, Master Xiwen now? Blatantly insulting my race?"

Hearing this, Xiwen sneered. Nile wanted to put a high hat on him. Apparently the scar had healed and he had forgotten the pain. He didn't remember how he was tricked into being a human being with his tail between his legs.

"I don't know when I insulted the Lante race?" Xiwen expressed confusion. "I have always only blamed those animals that have forgotten their ancestors. I have even forgotten what I am."

When did he say that the Lants were those beasts?

"What are General Nile so angry about? What do you mean by asking me? Then I want to question you. Whose order did your subordinates receive when you openly insulted my Zerg? Whose power did you rely on?"

The male insect with full aura makes people sweat every word he says, "Or do I have to throw the video evidence in your face, Nile, before you are willing to give an explanation?"

It's not time to break up yet.

Nile's face was extremely ugly. He was clearly the one who brought people here to ask for an explanation, but now he was grabbed tightly by Xiwen and was so aggressive that he couldn't say a word.

After a while, Nile gritted his teeth and said, "This matter is purely..."

"Quit the garrison in the main city." Xiwen interrupted him directly.

"What?" Nile's eyes widened. How dare Sivan Jacob take the opportunity to drive them out of the main city?

"As soon as this incident came out, it was difficult for Your Majesty not to suspect that there was a mixed bag of good and bad people in your team, and there were some extreme reactionaries who threatened the two races and provoked disputes." The tone of the voice that slowed down was calm, but there was no hint of any in the words. There is room for maneuver, "General Nile, this is not the territory of Lante Star."

Xiwen resolutely said, "Before the army's order is completed, the Lante Star garrison will evacuate the main city."

It sounds like it's for the sake of the alliance between the two races, but letting them withdraw from the main city will obviously weaken their power in the Zerg.

"..." Nile clenched his fists, how could he agree to this condition!

Cold green eyes glanced over, "What? Does General Nero have any opinions?"

"If the matter reaches the ears of His Majesty and the people, it may not be as simple as ending it." A naked threat.

How to be solemn and solemn depends entirely on Xiwen's words. If the order is not completed, the garrison of Lant Star will have to be isolated outside the main city.

Xiwen touched his fingertips and said, "Or General Nile wants to meet with His Majesty with me?"

Nile was so angry that the veins on his forehead showed. The Zerg race was not as easy to deal with as the race on the previous planet. He looked at the tall and extremely beautiful male insect in front of him with fierce eyes.

Sivan Jacob cannot be eliminated.

"You have to give us time to prepare..." It's not good for Lant Star to have a stalemate now. Nile endured it and tried to delay it.

Xiwen smiled, "Three days."

Three days to see how these lizards want to turn around.

......