14

Ten minutes later, the door was finally opened.

However, due to excessive shock, the military doctor was unable to make normal contact with Warren.

"Test the second nature/characteristics?" Xiwen made a sound when the two worms were at a stalemate.

The military doctor, whose legs were weak from fright, replied awkwardly, "Yes, the other items have been tested, and only this one remains."

Xiwen nodded, his eyes fell on Warren's face, "I'll do this part."

Have Sivan examine his secondary sex/characteristics?

The humiliation of being forced to show his bone wings was still fresh in his memory, and Warren's face was stiff.

"Turn on the isolation layer, and I will send you the real-time data." Xiwen glanced at the ugly face of the bug, and said directly to the military doctor.

As if afraid that Xiwen would regret it, the military doctor quickly pressed the switch.

The isolation layer is instantly enveloped, and a transparent glass barrier divides the space.

Watching Xiwen approaching, Warren obviously felt that the air was getting thinner. Vigilance caused his mental tentacles to open their teeth and claws, and his sharp eyes locked onto Xiwen's figure.

The military boots stopped slowly, and Xiwen folded his arms.

"Take it off."

Looking over, Warren had the illusion that he was still in an underground exchange as a display of goods. His brows were furrowed, and his fists were clenched unconsciously. The mortal enemy was right in front of him, and every cell in his body was clamoring to resist.

But Warren knew he couldn't.

Darkness flashed in his eyes, and he gritted his teeth. Looking at Powers and the military doctor who were talking outside the barrier, he said hoarsely, "Let the bugs outside go away."

"The outside can't see the inside."

Hearing Sivan's explanation, Warren stopped talking. The atmosphere froze for a moment, and finally he pressed the button with stiff hands, and under the watchful eyes of the sworn enemy, he untied it stiffly.

Because of too much force, the buttons were broken several times.

"Don't you want to wear it anymore? Or do you want all the bugs to admire your pair of small and exquisite bone wings?" Xiwen narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at his movements.

Warren's hand snapped, and the button popped out the next second.

The military boots stepped forward and stopped in front of him.

Before Warren could react, Xiwen stretched out his hand. Looking at those slender and cold hands, Warren's body subconsciously leaned back, even his abdominal muscles couldn't help but tighten.

The unique breath of male insects penetrated into the nasal cavity, and the breathing became hot and rapid in an instant.

Head dizzy.

There was a loud bang, and Warren, who kept leaning back, slammed on the bed behind him.

"What happened?" Bowers' voice came from outside the barrier.

"It's okay." Xiwen said calmly, but his eyes were fixed on Warren.

The posture of the two worms was extremely awkward.

Due to inertia, Xiwen's knees squeezed against Warren's chest, one hand rested on Warren's ear, and the other hand continued to reach for the last button on the lower abdomen...