75

Mucangguchi was pressed against his tailbone, and there was still a faint sign of sliding down.

It was dark all around, and the silence amplified the senses. My tailbone was numb, and my scalp was numb as well. Warren knew who the bug behind him was, and he frowned and tried to resist.

Kukura's mouth sinks into the skin.

But he was sure that the bug behind him would not open the wooden barn.

"Xiwen."

He whispered his name in a cold voice and put his hands on the wall. Xiwen's appearance was unexpected, but also reasonable. Warren knew that Xiwen was not easy to fool, but he didn't expect him to act so quickly.

He was waiting for an opportunity to hit his head behind him, but Xiwen, who had extremely sharp reflexes, quickly dodged it and held the back of his head with his other hand. Her fingers exerted a little force and grabbed his hair. Xiwen's strength was not strong enough to make Warren look back.

The moment the two pairs of eyes looked at each other, the corners of Xiwen's lips curled up slightly.

"Be obedient."

The insect's body has no choice but to be "docile", its eyes are full of dissatisfaction, and its wildness that wants to resist is revealed without hesitation. Xiwen was very interested, and the laser arrow in his hand slowly slid down.

Sliding to the deep arc, Warren's pupils shrank.

Understanding this male insect made Warren realize that Xiwen was very likely to be serious. There is nothing wrong with a madman. He tensed his body, and although Sivan was smiling, his actions undoubtedly told Warren that this was a punishment, or a warning.

He concealed his meeting with Bruce and slipped out of the base to meet Mia while leaving Sivan behind. Obviously, Xiwen already knew about this. He was quickly thinking of countermeasures in his mind, but at this moment, the sound of bombing like a gunboat sounded again.

The sound of bombing was deafening.

Warren's eyebrows froze, "What happened outside?"

"Just driving away a few little lizards." Xiwen said lightly.

He didn't seem to care and continued to play with Mikuraguchi. Warren gritted his teeth. There was a fierce battle outside the abandoned base, and artillery fire continued. And the bugs in the base are rustling and doing some outrageous things. But at this moment, he was flawlessly paying attention to Xiwen's movements, and his thoughts were attracted by Xiwen's words.

A few small lizards...

Warren's expression darkened, "Lant people?"

There were actually Lants on the deserted star, and Warren's heart was filled with shock. During the period when the Star Thieves controlled the Wild Star, he had never seen the Lants on the Wild Star.

"How did they sneak in?" What is the purpose of sneaking into Huangxing? Warren had a bad association and was disgusted that the blue lizard could extend its arms and legs so long.

"They probably came in dormantly when the Star Pirates were eliminated and the military retreated." Xiwen looked at Warren, "Maybe it was longer."

For such a long time, during the period when the star thieves controlled the deserted star, some star thieves colluded with the Lante people to provide territory for their occupation.

Xiwen smiled inexplicably, "Maybe which insect brought it here."

His direction was unclear, but it was very clear in Warren's ears, especially when Sivan asked the next sentence.