104

Warren taught the lieutenant general only two things.

First: clean up the disobedient bugs.

Second: wait for the opportunity.

And what exactly is the timing that Warren is talking about?

The lieutenant general has not fully understood. Since the time has not yet appeared, he can only wait.

"How long do we have to wait?"

Whispers spread among the insects, "Is that female insect reliable?"

"He couldn't be playing tricks on us, leaving us and running away..."

The lieutenant general frowned. He had already dealt with a group of disobedient and demoralized bugs according to Warren's instructions. But even though the beaten insects became much more honest and no longer showed signs of despair that they had given up resistance, as time went by, despair and despondency broke out again among the insects.

"Lieutenant General, waiting like this is not an option."

"Who knows if that bug is reliable? The military has already been defeated, it's better to just surrender and give up..."

A bug couldn't help but be shaken, "Even the bug emperor is unreliable, the marshal has abandoned the city and fled... The bugs have been finished for a long time..."

"Shut up!" Before the bug could speak, the young military female punched him hard. With red eyes, he stared at the dejected people who were trying to drag other bugs to despair, and screamed, "Shut up! ”

"I don't want to wait, but I only know how to say depressing words!" He was so angry that his chest heaved greatly, "If you are dissatisfied and you have the ability, then rush out and kill all these lizards now!"

"What are your intentions in dragging other military women to fight with you and give up resistance!" The young military woman's eyes turned red, and even the veins on her neck bulged with anger. I finally had some hope, but I was still tempted to give up.

Give up the chance to resist, give up the Zerg!

The more she thought about it, the angrier she became. The military girl kicked the opponent hard and continued, "I am also very angry. Who is not angry? Who is not desperate! But I know that I cannot continue to despair, and I also know that I have no way to charge into the battle and defeat this group immediately. Kill all the cruel and damn lizards..."

He gritted his teeth, "So I can only endure it and wait for hope."

The young military female's words silenced the insect swarm.

He violently warned, "Let me tell you, if anyone dares to say a depressing word, I will beat him to death!"

"Butz's right."

"It's better to wait than to have no hope." The leading lieutenant general finally spoke. He stared at the closed door outside the prison with determination and determination in his eyes.

The insect swarm calmed down again, waiting for the so-called opportunity.

A few days later, another group of prisoners came to the prison. But these prisoners made the insects hate them so much that they wanted to tear them into pieces.

They are the Lizard's patrol team and some of Mia's forces.

Youchong is puzzled, why is the lizard also imprisoned? Did they commit a crime? But in the end, no one bothered to investigate further, because they wanted these lizards to be tortured to death. At best, life is worse than death.