95

But just when his hand was about to touch Warren's body, Warren, who was cynical one second, suddenly got angry the next second.

"Get away!" He kicked Lucille away from him.

Lucille screamed, but Warren seemed to have been holding back for a long time, and suddenly said angrily to Nero, "What does General Nero mean?"

Anger made veins appear on his forehead, "If you meant to let me vent my anger, forget it, but you openly mocked me!"

Warren's sudden rage caught the originally smiling Nile off guard. When he looked at the accusing insect, his face instantly darkened. The lizard stared fiercely at the turned-down Warren, "Am I mocking you? You insect, you have to say it, where am I..."

"Dead lizard! What else do you want to argue with?" Before he could finish speaking, Warren interrupted him directly. The star thief who seized the opportunity struck first, glared angrily, pointed at the lizard's head and cursed, "It's you dead lizards who transformed me!"

"But now you are still laughing at me! You deliberately let me turn into a female to face enemy insects that want to cramp and peel off my bones! You even said you can do whatever you want!" The star thief gritted his teeth, his dignity hurt. , treating Nero and others as if they were treating enemies who trampled on his dignity.

Hearing this, Nile narrowed his eyes slightly in shock. He wanted to test Warren, but he didn't expect Warren to look insulted. He looked at Warren's expression, and the insect's anger seemed genuine.

The angry questioning continued, "You know I can't show my strength but you still do this, aren't you deliberately mocking me for changing from a male to a female?"

Nile was still quietly speculating on the authenticity of Warren's anger, but Warren, who seemed to be extremely angry, suddenly raised his fist and hit him.

"Ugly thing, have you ever heard that 'a scholar cannot be killed but not humiliated'?" He cursed unbridled and punched the lizard on the jaw like a vent.

"Bang!" A hard fist hit the lizard's mandible.

The violent collision between bones caused pain, and the lizard's teeth were almost knocked out. Nile did not expect that Warren would dare to openly attack him on his territory. A solid punch hit his fragile jaw.

The lower jaw was smashed and there was blood, and the lizard covered its lower jaw. But Warren didn't give up. He didn't give the opponent any chance to react or breathe. He punched him one after another, airtight and hitting the flesh.

Nile's eyes became cold. He dodged Warren's attacks and started fighting with Warren. The scene was chaotic, accompanied by the screams of helpless insects in the palace, and the chaos was like a Colosseum.

The male worm's body is not only beautiful but also strong and durable. Warren has the strong physique of the female worm and is obviously better than Nero in close combat. In the face of pure force, Nile gradually fell into a disadvantage. With a cold face, he suddenly pulled out his weapon!

At this moment, Warren, who had been punching hard and was suspected of avenging public and private revenge, suddenly distanced himself and said, "General Nile, I thought you were sincere in discussing cooperation with me, so I went to the appointment. It turns out that you are not You want me to help you control Mia and kill Xiwen, and you are even more unwilling to help me restore my identity as a male..."

"You just want to humiliate me."

He questioned Nile plausibly and confidently, and his aura was so strong that the lizard in front of him was severely suppressed. The lizard, which was beaten upside down and holding a weapon, looked a little embarrassed.