93

Several kilometers away from the royal family, Warren, who was waiting for medical treatment, suddenly sneezed. He rubbed the tip of his nose and felt that his back was inexplicably hairy... as if insects would jump out and catch him in the next second.

"What's wrong?" Mia on the side said immediately, "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

He reached out and reached for Warren's forehead, but the moment he touched it, Warren waved his hand and naturally avoided his movement.

"It's okay." Warren smiled, "Maybe there's some insect out there that's thinking about me."

Like a mortal enemy or something like that.

The overly natural dodge made Mia feel subtle, and the words Warren blurted out reminded him of a certain disgusting insect. The hand stopped in mid-air, Mia's expression was slightly cold. He couldn't tell whether he was too sensitive or whether Warren was still affected by the male insect even if he lost his memory...

When he thought of the latter, his gray-green eyes darkened.

"Warren." Mia suddenly grabbed Warren's wrist with such strength that even the veins on the back of his hand curled up. There was Nile in front of them, who was always at odds with each other, and Sivan in the back who was always intersecting between them like a poisonous thorn.

He couldn't bear it anymore. Before the great cause was completed, he wanted to kill the bug and the annoying lizard, so that Warren could only belong to him completely.

His patience reached the critical point, and his red pupils seemed to contain a terrifying beast.

Mia struggled between reason and hope, but in the end she couldn't resist, "Warren, I..."

He wanted to tear up the diaphragm of the damn "good partner" between him and Warren, wanted to tell Warren naked about his sinful and unscrupulous desires, and wanted to completely own the insect in front of him, but … …

"Bang bang——"

"Lord Jon, the military doctor you requested has arrived."

There was a sudden knock on the door, and the extremely unpleasant lizard voice interrupted everything. Mia wanted to ignore it, but the rationality that found the gap swept over her again.

"...Come in." Once again, the words that came to his lips lost the chance to be spoken.

The military doctor who received the order pushed open the door and Warren took the opportunity to take out his hand.

"What happened to you just now? My hands were scratched red." Warren twisted his red wrist and glanced at the military doctor who came in.

His tone sounded like he was worried, but also like he was asking questions knowingly... However, from Mia's perspective, Warren really didn't know anything. Looking at Warren who knew nothing, Mia felt as if something was stuck in her throat. After a while, she said, "It's okay, I just got excited."

"Are you so excited all of a sudden?" Warren, who didn't understand anything, smiled, and even patted Mia on the shoulder comfortingly, "This is not like you, Mia. If you have anything to worry about, tell me, um ?"

Separated by a thin veil, Warren plays an extremely considerate and good companion. For Mia, it's like scratching an itch that's far behind her, and she's getting more and more demanding but not getting what she wants.

"...Okay." He could even predict his own ending. If he didn't explode in the increasingly intense emotions, he would be twisted in this aggrieved situation.

But Warren, who had "dominated" him, took his eyes away from him without any hesitation and moved towards the military doctor who came in. The person who came in to treat him was not a lizard, but a royal military doctor.