ch 1 wake up

When I open my eyes again I found myself in this same room. Window were opened by support of wooden stick* . Faint light were passing through the open space of window .
It's been 1 week since he got transmigrated to this world . He was originally in freshmen year of high school.
It's really weird just like in novels he also got transmigrated in another world.
He has original owner memory. This world was somewhat similiar to ancient china . His name is lin yu which was similar to his original name and he was 14 this year which was 2 years younger than his age and married out in last week.

Yes he as was married as wife to other man !

In this world their is 3 gender - male, female and ger. Ger have male but with female features and ability to give birth just like female . And he was one of them

He has already accepted his new life.
In this one week time he had gain a basic understanding of this place and time also thanks to original owner memory he can adapt here with not much difficulty.

He slowly gets up and sit on bed .
He was wearing only a light blue colour undergarments. Outside the quilt his smooth and fair white skin was exposed and he only has one single piece of garment on his chest like a bra of this time which cover his boobs.

"Haaa" he yawns and stretch his hand to fix his untied long black hairs on his back.
He simply smooth them with his fingers and then he turn around to move but he saw his husband who was sleeping outside .

He was tall and muscular and his facial feature was also very handsome. He was very manly .
His husband name was wen shu who was 22 this year. He return from military after completing 6 years of service. he has a scar on his left side from the end of his left eye to the ear horizontally due to war. When he first time show his husband on wedding night he was quite imposing and his deep black eyes was making him lost on it.

He tried to move slowly so as not to make his husband disturb but when he was only halfway through his hand slipped and his upper body fall on his husband.

"Hmm"
Wen shu who was awaked by this movement open his eyes and show his little wife was on his body ,his deep black eyes got darker