ch 29

Inside the shop 

Hu qiang took the paper and with charcoal pencil from employee  he sit on stool ,his head was bowed  while writing so he didnt notice other beside wen shu.

" Okay! You can take the things in 3 days  ..so....." He raised his head and passed the slip to wenshu but  his words paused for a second when he saw the figure beside wen shu .
Hu qiang moved his eyes in a seconds from ringer and again said to wen shu
"By showing this slip you can take your things "

" Okay " wen shu took the slip and paid deposits and then left with lin yu and ringe'r who was busy looking in shop.

" Owner?" Man asked when he saw hu qiang staring  at the  road.
" Hnn?.." hu qiang move his eyes from rin ge'r back .turn around and continue his work again.

After coming out of hu family shop .lin yu and rin ge'r went towards the road for commercial shop.

They visited the cloth selling shop.

"Husband which is better?"
Lin yu asked showing him two different colour of cotton cloth .

" Red color suit u more" wen shu said and asked the shopkeeper to pack it.

" You.." lin yu blushed.
Besides them ringe'r was also smirking at lin yu .

"Pack this one also" wen shu said and point to the cloth which ringe'r was looking .
" No need eldest brother..i was just looking at it" ringer hurriedly said when he saw him buying it . He just look at it and thought to later buy it when he have extra money. He didn't want to make wen shu spend for him.

" It's alright ..ringe'r ..your eldest brother bought it for u ..take it"
lin yu comforted him when he saw his hesitation.

" Umm..okay" ringer was uneasy but seeing both Linyu and wen shu was okay he accepted it.

After buying this cloth lin yu choose light brown and dark blue colour cotton cloth  also for wen shu .

Shopkeeper happily pack their things and after wen shu settle the bill. They went back to shop .

At shop wen shu asked shopkeeper to bought food for them . They all sit in room behind the counter .
" Drink it "
wen shu handed lin yu the plum brew wine.

" Okay" lin yu took it and took a sip from bamboo tube.

" It's sweet" lin yu smile sweetly tasting the sweet taste .

" Here u also try" lin yu handed the tube to ringe'r .
" It's really good" ringer also liked the taste.

After shopkeeper bought the food for them .
They eat it . And after resting of half and hour they went back to Village in bullock cart.