ch 36

Ringe'r was really nervous today.
He didn't know how he get to the tea house with his parents and elder brother .

His mind was going on and on about his marriage.
Yesterday his mother and father called him in room and said they have find a marriage partner for him.
And told him they are going to meet him tomorrow.
He didn't  said much to them after getting back to his room
He didn't sleep almost whole night thinking about his marriage partner.
They said he is good man and has shop on town and will take good care of him.

He got ready with the help of both sister in law of wen . He wanted to talk with lin yu but eldest brother said he was sleeping as he was tired ...so he didn't disturb him but he didnt know how to react on this sudden devision.

"Here!" Mrs. Song waved her hand towards the hu family.

" Hello!" They came close to table and sit down on their seat.

" Now..let me introduce..this is wen family ..wen father ,wen mother, his second son ,his third son , their wife and fourth son and this here is our rin ge'r " she pointed to every member while introducing. She then move to his family
" This here is hu father mother and his young ger child and this....young man is hu qiang"

Ringe'r head  bowed  he tightly clench his pant . He was really nervous and when he hear the name of the hu family and last when he hear hu qiang name ..his heart beating loudly. He took a deep breath and then slowly raised his head.

"Hello " hu qiang said respectfully to them and his voice was deep and calm.
He was also nervous in his heart and little hesitant but when he saw ringe'r when be enter the tea shop .he decided that he will marry him no matter what.

He  talk with his calm voice to everyone..to make sure he didn't leave any sloopy impression on his future in law's family. And also his little sweetheart was also looking beautiful today.
He chuckled in his heart when he saw ringe'r  moving his eyes from him and after some time he again glance at him . He always caught his eyes whenever rin look at him.

"We hu family are really honoured and happy to marry your wen family ger for our son hu qiang"
Hu father said to wen father while patting his son's shoulder.

" We are also happy to marry our ringe'r to your family" wen father said and then look at hi qiang " young man..I am handing my ger child to you ..make sure to never make him sad and don't wrong him "

Hu qiang stand up from his seat look at wen father and family and said with seriousness
" I ..hu qiang ..promise to take good care of ringe'r ..as my wife ..I will always be good to him and never wrong him untill my last breath"

He bowed respectfully to them.
Ringe'r was stunned by his promise he  look at hu qiang who was also looking at him.
He smile little at him .ringer cheeks were red but In his heart  he was really happy ..he like this marriage with hu qiang .

After the discussion both family did their lunch and went back .
Ringe'r carry the oil paper bag  of sweets which hu qiang gave him as their first meeting.

Both are going to marry in future and to make his will be wife happy and to leave good impression hu qiang brought as many sweets he could think of for ringe'r .