ch 10

"I'm back !"
Lin yu put the basket on ground and said to wen shu who was almost finish chopping the wood .

Hmm" wen shu noded his head and then lin yu went to the chicken coop to put chicks on it.

"We will get egg soon'
Lin yu said while closing the chicken coop.

After he went back he saw wen shu piling the chop wood . So he went their to help.

"I'll get you a shirt to change , you go wash up first !"
Lin yu said as he saw wen shu shirt was wet with sweat and he put the wood on firewood hut and closed it and went inside to get his cloth.
Wen shu : " okay "

He scoop a water from wooden bucket near the well and squatted down to wash his face and rinse his upper body.

"Here wipe it !"
Lin yu saw him finish cleaning and handed him the towel .

Wen shu looked at him but didn't take the towel from him to wipe the his body .

Lin yu : ". "
He handed him the towel again but he didn't take it . Se he step forward to wipe his body.

He wipe his face first gently and wen shu was looking at his eyes all the time . He feel warm in his heart.

He lowered his head to wipe his body and also feel hot on his face .
His toned and muscular body , perfect six pack abs and his back. He almost drool in front of wen shu.

" Done! Wear your cloth!"
Lin yu finished wiping his body and handed him the shirt and squatted down to wash his changed shirt.

Wen shu saw his wife hiding his red face he smiled and wear the cloth and sit near him to watch washing him cloth.

After he finished washing his shirt he hang it in the bamboo pole used for cloth drying .

" Sit here!"

Wen shu pulled him to sit with him on shade near the tree on yard.