ch 38

After deciding what to give ringer for his wedding. Lin yu and wen shu went to town next day and brought a good quality of silk wedding cloth for him , a silver hairpin of flower design and a bracelet also.

They bought all the things and came back around evening.

Lin yu put the things inside their room and then went to kitchen to prepare food.

He pour water on pot to boil ..he turned around to take seasoning from cupboard but suddenly he feel dizzy ..seasoning box fell from his hand.

"Wife!"

Wen shu supported him ..his one hand around lin yu waist and other on his shoulder.
Lin yu face was on his chest.

After the dizziness passed lin yu raised his head from his chest and smile lightly to ease the worries in wen shu eyes.

"I'm fine ...little dizzy ....nothing more!" Lin yu said and about to move from him but hands around him got tighter.

" Husband.... Lin yu said softly and then raised his hand to ease his furrowoned brows .
" I'm fine now...don't worry......may be I was in hurry that's why ...I lost footing"

Wen shu stare at him after some time he relaxed his hand around lin yu.

" You sit here..." Wen shu pulled the stool and make lin yu sit on it.

" But food....." lin yu words cut off by wen shu.

" I'll make it .." he said and after a pause
" you tell me just what to do from side"

Wen shu again look at lin yu siting on stool .he first clean the seasoning on floor then move to take a jar from cupboard.

"Husband.... that' s brown sugar jar "
lin yu said to wen shu thinking husband got confuse about which jar is seasoning one.

" I'll make brown sugar water for u first "
Wen shu put the sugar on bowl and then move to stove.
After the water boil he scoop some water in a bowl and mix it with chopsticks to dissolve sugar in it.

"Here drink it slowly..." Wen shu handed the bowl to Lin yu .

Seeing his care lin yu smile sweetly to him he sip it ..warm sweetness of sugar make him relax.

" Thnku husband" lin yu sweetly to him.

"Hmm" wen shu look at lin yu ..seeing he didn't look uncomfortable now he move to take wash bones .

He pour the washed bones on pot to make bone soup and added seasoning to it.

" First pour oil ..after it heat up and the chopped veggies...." Lin yu said while drinking water .
Wen shu did as lin yu said and both were busy in kitchen .
One cooking and other guiding .

At dinner table

Wen shu serve the dishes on table and himself serve the food to Lin yu.

"Eat more!" Wen shu said sternly .

"Husband....its already full"

lin yu look at the food in his bowl . Wen shu serve him big bowl of rice and bone soup and also keep stuffing food to him.

"You also eat .." lin yu took a big piece of fatty meat for him.

Wen shu look at lin yu who give him all piece of fatty meat.
He move little and hold the bowl in one hand.

"Open your mouth.... ahh" wen shu's chopsticks near lin yu lips. Lin yu look at wen shu with pleading eyes when he keep feeding him big bite.

"Um...enough no more !"
Lin yu hurriedly stop wen shu when he again scooped another serving of rice for him.

Wen shu stare at him without withdrawing his hand.
"Husband...i already ate this big bowl of food no more..please " lin yu said with a pleading eyes.

"Okay....drink little more soup " wen shu scoop another bowl of soup for him.

"Um..okay " lin yu was about to disagree but seeing wen shu who was determined to feed him more he reluctantly took it and smile little to him.
'this silly man must have been scared today by my little fainting '

"You eat ..it'll be cold otherwise"
Seeing lin yu drinking soup ..wen shu start eating his food now.