ch 45

Lin yu listen silently to wen shu words his heart hurt hearing it he really feel sad for him.
He was alone after his mother left him.

Lin yu eyes were teary he hold wen shu cheeks and lean his face .
He kiss his forehead,then he kiss his both eyes , he moved to his scar and press his soft lips on it gently . He moved down to his cheeks and kiss them .
He look at wenshu with lots of love in his eyes and heart.

"Husband...I'm yours ..you married me ...I'm your wife .. it's my responsibility to be with you always....I will not leave you alone ..(caressed his cheek) I love you " he kiss his lips .

Wen shu also hold him tighter in his arms .
Both press their lips together but didn't made other step . Feeling the touch of each other they erase the loneliness in their heart.

"Don't cry!" Wen shu wipe tears from lin yu cheeks.
"I'm sorry...I made you sad " lin yu apologize.

"Linyu ..." Wen shu smile .called him gently.
Lin yu look at him
"I love you a lot ...my whole life I want to spend with you ....i want to see our children ....and living our life happily" wen shu and Lin yu noded his head while sobbing.

"Hehe(chuckled ) stop crying ...your eyes will get puffy ..." Wen shu gently pat his head and comfort lin yu on his embrace.

After calming down both did their breakfast.
Wen shu reheated the food and then both feed each other.

Lin yu eyes were little puffy from crying .
Wen shu dip the cloth on cold well water and apply it on his eyes.

" It'll be fine " lin yu said and wen shu smile at him.

Time went by now wen shu was busy harvesting in his fields .

Brother wei and fourth brother wen xiangru also came to help him .

Ringe'r was with lin yu to learn cooking this whole week.

They both prepare food and bring it to them.

"Husband ...come eat " lin yu called wen shu and put the basket of food at the edge of their field.

"Brother wei ,fourth brother here wash your hand and face first" Linyu passed the water to them .

Ringe'r help them to pour water while lin yu pour water for wen shu.

"Are u okay?" Wen shu asked after wiping his hand and face with lin yu handkerchief.

Lin yu blushed hearing his question.
"My waist little sore " he mumble and then take the handkerchief back .

"Next time ....won't do that position" wen shu whispered to him in low voice . Lin yu glare at him later smirk teasingly .

After all sit on the ground they took the bowl and start eating.

Lin yu eat with red cheeks when wen shu rub his hand on his waist .
They were seating under the tree shade near their field.
Wen shu and Lin yu back was on tree side so other didn't know but lin yu feel shy .

After eating lin yu didn't go back but help in work .
Wen shu was reluctant to make lin yu work but ringer was also helping so he couldn't stop him. He told him to work slow and be careful.