ch 69

Linyu words made zhuzhi to look at her in admiration.she forget her jealousy and envyness towards Linyu.
Her eyes shine little looking at him.
Wen shu beside him tighten his hold on linyu waist feeling shining eyes of zhuzhi on his little wife.

Linyu was unaware of this. he was really angry with the way old lady behave with wen shu  everytime.

"Is you really need money then my husband will go and talk with father in law !"

Linyu wasn't respectful with her now. He didn't mind when old lady scold him (Linyu) before but when she scolded and raises her voice towards wenshu knowing he won't told her off he got angry.

"You-u ..don't forget I'm his mother !" Old lady wen was red in anger.her face puffed up she snorted coldly  towards him .

"Really ??..Linyu  sneered at her in his heart . Now of all time now she think about being mother . He lift his lips sarcasticly to her.
"Do you ever think like being a mother towards my husband??..huh? ..did you even care about him?"
Linyu voice raise with words.

Wenshu patted his back slowly .he was worried for Linyu afraid he will be uncomfortable later.

"It's okay!" Linyu turn his face to wen shu and mouthed with a small smile.

He look at old lady who was embarrassed to meet his gaze.
"I don't won't to dig out the old things ..just remember to behave properly with my husband..i don't care if you belittle me or scold me for being lazy or whatever "

Zhuzhi look at old lady wen and then husband and wife of wen shu Linyu infront of her.
She open her mouth to say
"Sister in law ..mother didn't mean that she just want some money to subsidies the house expenses"
She interjected to smooth the Atmosphere.

Linyu look at the daughter  and mother in law duo who came to play him .he wasn't going to leave them easily today.

"You ..".     "I'll discuss with father "
Before Linyu wenshu said and then turn his gaze to old lady wen.

"If theirs really things difficult at house I'll help out  " old lady open her mouth to say but wen shu stop her again with showing his hand.

"Next time don't come to disturb my wife ..if you again bad mouthed Linyu  I won't be easy on you " he warned her in deep voice.

Old lady flinch seeing wenshu who never care  to voice out or complain  being bullied to old man wen now warn her for his wife.
She look at Linyu raised lips and seeing wen shu protective side towards him and other also scolded her for disrespecting  his husband.
She suddenly feel more angry and ashamed.

"You.." she open her mouth to scold but zhuzhi hurriedly hold her hand and then said to others
"Elder brother and sister in law ..it's late we are going back " she pulled the angry old lady out of house.

Old lady scolded wen shu and Linyu on the road way back to old house.

At house.
Old man wen was in door waiting for her.
He look at her swearing while walking.
He frown his brows more.
"Old man " old lady run towards him and about to hold his sleeve but he dodge it.

"Did you go to wen shu house?"
Old man look at her and ask her.

"You..how did you know?" Old lady sweat little she looked at his not so good expression.

"Why did you go ?" Old man asked her again and tried to be calm

"Well I went to visit his pregnant wife !"
Old lady lied and shed a fake tear .
She pittifully said

"Your eldest son doesn't even care about his family now ..after marrying that little vixen he forgot about us " she sobbed
Old man wen furrowoned brow towards her . Seeing his not changing facing even after seeing her tears old lady got scared.

"Go inside " old man wen said and went inside house .

At main hall

"You went to wen shu for money right?" Old man wen said and his face red with anger.

"Who said that?  I just went to meet them they were the one who disrespect me "
Old lady  lied and try her best to not panic.

Zhuzhi beside her was also head bow .she could feel her husband angry gaze on her.

"Second's wife !.." old man knew old lady will not tell her truth easily .he look at  zhuzhi who raise his head to look at him.
"Why did you guys went to wen shu house?" He asked again .

Zhuzhi gulped seeing old man wen angry face .she clutch her cloths on waist and flinch hearing  question again.

"Say it whu did you guys go ?" Wen shin ask his wife . His face was not good looking . Taking her wife attitude towards Linyu he won't believe their words of taking care to visit Linyu.

"Mother want money from elder brother !" She said in one breath.

Old lady glare at her .
Old man wen was angry.
He scolded her harshly .zhuzhi also got reprimand by his husband.