ch 35

Around midnight

"Hnn" wenshu groaned and cum inside deeper in lin yu ...he lay on Linyu buried his face in his neck ..sniffing ..breathing heavily after the heavenly exercise.

Lin yu was mess under him ..his tear stain cheeks ...his breathing was also heavy... he hug wen shu back and closed his eyes ...Fall asleep . after he relaxed wenshu raised his head and rub lin yu face.
He kiss his cheek and then kiss his red little swollen lips.
"Umm..no more ...tired" lin yu whimper and mummbled..wen shu leave his lips ...he carefully move from lin yu . He look at lin yu naked body with lots of reds and blue marks on his body and his thighs hickeys and his inner thigh and hole was mess with his cum.
He smile lovingly at him . Lin yu is his and only he can do it to his wife .
He clean his body with a wet cloth and then went out of room to get warm water to wipe Linyu.

After wiping Linyu he made him wear his panty and bra ...he blow out the lamp and then moved to bed ...hug lin yu and closed his eyes .
Lin yu in sleep also hug him back and fall asleep deeply feeling the familiar warm embrace.

Morning

Lin yu woke up late it was around 9-10 pm when he woke up .

He slowly move from bed and wear his cloth . He blushed seeing those hickeys on his body.
His waist was also sore.

After getting dressed he walk out .

"Husband" lin yu called out when he didn't see wen shu in yard.

He wash his face and rinse his mouth with green salt . Wen shu prepared it already for him.

He walk to kitchen .

All the food was ready and it was in stove to keep it warm.

"Husband ..is not here also" lin yu mummble when he didn't see wen shu in backyard also.

"Awake ...come lets eat" wen shu open the door and saw lin yu walking out of backyard.
.
.

" Hmm..where did u go ?" Lin yu asked him and took the bowl of porridge from his hand.

" I went to old house ...."
Wen shu said and passed the light side dishes to him.
He too a sip of porridge and then said
" They are going to town to meet hu family"

"Oh...ringe'r is also going?" Lin yu asked and took a bite of a kimchi he make last week.

" Hmm..they will arrange a meeting in a tea house"
Wen shu said and also eat like lin yu.
"It's good to eat with porridge "
He liked the kimchi taste with white rice porridge.

"Right!...I also love it " lin yu smiled big.

After breakfast.

Lin yu sit in chair in a shade near the well while wen shu wash the clothes as lin yu was feeling sour in his waist so he didn't let him do any work .

Lin yu look at wenshu ..who was washing his clothes without any hesitation..this time period ..he didn't know about other but his husband really is different..he love him so much and caring partner ..otherwise no matter this time period if it was his original world ..their was rarely a man who will serve his wife this diligently .

Wen shu hang the cloth on bamboo pole. After that he took a cushion and chair and sit beside lin yu .
He put cushion on his lap ..pulled lin yu to his lap and rubbed his waist gently with his hands.

"Feeling better ?" Wen shu asked

"Hmm...your hands are hot ...it feels good" lin yu was feeling relaxed by his massage and with little red cheeks he rest his head on his shoulder and look at wen shu who was also looking at him. Both enjoy their silent and lovely movement.