ch 34

Warning : mature

Wen shu throw out the  water in basin after washing foot .

Lin yu was in bed removing his cloth .
He open his hair tie...his long black hair scatter behind him.
Wen shu quietly look at lin yu undressing.
His heart beat always raised no matter how many time he have seen lin yu naked or flushed red under him during night activity.

" Husband ..come here!" Lin yu sweetly called him and wen shu move and stand in front of him

Lin yu untied upper cloth open it... his clothed boobs were visible... his deep cleavage.
Wen shu eyes darken . He sit beside lin yu and let him remove his shirt.

" Umm..." Lin yu stand on his knees on bed and remove his shirt . His boob touch wen shu hot chin.

Wen shu raised his hand and directly remove his upper cloth leaving only his bare boobies in front of his face he sniff his soft chest and hold his waist ...buried his face in lin yu chest
"Ummm..." Lin yu moan ..wen shu rub his face on his boobs.
Wen shu kissed his nipples and then started sucking it .
" Ahhh~......harder" lin yu fisted his hair and press his face more closer.

Wen shu sucked  harder .
"Ah..umm.." lin yu moan more and wen shu was biting his nipple . He leave his boob with plop sound and latch on his other boob.
" Ohh~"
Lin yu was feeling really hot he look at his husband face who was sucking his boobs like a hungry child.

" My baby~" he carresed his hair .

Wen shu suck his boobs harder and his left hand on his thighs ,rubbing..pinching it .
Lin yu moan more ..wen shu was getting excited by him.

"Muah!"
Wen shu  leave his boobs ....looked at both soft big balls covered with his saliva ..he open mouth kiss it and then trail his lips down.

"Ummm...."
Lin yu moan ..he feel ticklish .wen shu toungue trail down ,he lick his stomach and then in navel he bite it little and make a hickey.

"Ahh~"  Lin yu was going crazy by his hot toungue .
Wen shu licks his navel and his toungue playing with it. He hold his hips and lifted his skirt and buried his head in it.

" Ohh~..ahmm~ " lin yu moan. Feeling the warm cage around his private part he arch his back little and wen shu licked his thing and after sometime he made lin yu turn around.

Now lin yu was on four on bed wen shu remove his skirt and lower his panty.

"Hn!" His breathing got more heavy after seeing the wet pink entrance.
His both hand hold his hips and strech it . Lin yu tightly clench the  bed sheet  his heart beat faster feeling wen shu breath their.

" Ahhh~" lin yu moan and arch his back feeling wen shu toungue inside his entrance.

Wen shu licked his hole and then buried his toungue in deep inside him.
" Ahh..umm..~.. husband..." Lin yu moan more and under wenshu licking and stroking his member he came soon.

Wenshu stand on his knees ..lower his underwear and pointed his dick tip on his entrance.

" Ahhh~" lin yu moan when wen shu enter hum deep in one go.
"Ahh...ummm" wen shu thrust him faster and deeper more and more.
Bed shake and making creaking  sound with his fast movement.
.
.

"Ahh...ahhh..husband " Lin yu was mess he already come twice but wen shu was thrusting him faster and faster .

"Lin yu, Linyu ..Lin yu...ahh" wenshu thrust him more faster and harder and soon release his cum inside him deep.

Lin yu colapse on bed breathing heavily his face flushed red wen shu buried his head on his chest .
he hug wenshu head who was now sucking his boobs but out moan loud when wen shu again thrust him.

"Ahh...husband ..." Lin yu look at wen shu who was thrusting him faster and harder hoarsely with the teary eyes.

" Lin yu..." Wenshu raised his head and kiss his lips.