ch 78

In end of spring Linyu will give birth .during this time wenshu was more nervous then him.
He didn't show it on his face but he will not live a single second away from Linyu .
After the marriage of wei lan and fuxin .
Linyu due date was closer.

Wenshu already bring midwife a week before incase of emergency and all the things needed to be is prepared.
On the contrary Linyu wasn't that nervous. He has waited for this moment all these months and waiting for some days wasn't going to burden him.

Second week of April
After a dinner Linyu sit on stool and wait for wenshu who came after washing dishes.

Wenshu hold his hand and other on linyu waist .Linyu hold his big belly with free hand and smile at wenshu.

"Careful..." Wenshu make Linyu walk slowly on yard for half an hour.
After a walk Linyu sweat little.

"You don't move ..sit obediently " wenshu make Linyu sit on bed carefully holding his belly .
"I'll bring water to wipe " wenshu caress his head and then went to bring warm water.

Linyu smile looking at wenshu wiping him .
Wenshu first wipe his face and then his upper body gently.he smile looking at his belly

"It'll be soon " Linyu softly said and wrap his hand on wenshu hand on his belly.

"Hmm.." wenshu noded .
After a cleanup Linyu lay on bed wenshu sit near his knees and massage his legs and feets.

"I really wish to come it out soon " wenshu said while massaging his swollen feets.
During pregnancy Linyu suffer a lot .with his small body he smile and caress his belly gently with motherly love never taking the discomfort on account .
"It's hard on you " he rub him more diligently.

Linyu enjoyed the massage and chuckled hearing his words.
"Husband it's our first that's why it's little hard but next time will be not that much difficult."
Linyu said and look at wenshu .
Wenshu pause his movements but after a second again get back to work.

"Husband??" Linyu raise his eyes and asked him.

"Umm..sleep it's late " wenshu pull his cloth down and then lay beside him .
Linyu put his head on his bicep and then pinch wenshu cheek .

"Don't try to avoid it .. husband" Linyu pinch his cheek .
Wenshu lay on his side and look at Linyu face  .
"It's hard for you all these months ..you didn't even eat properly" he slowly said and caress his face. he breath and then said seriously to linyu .

"It's enough to have...."

"No !" Linyu interupted him and then move from his embrace.
Wenshu hurriedly supported Linyu to help him up to sit .
He put the pillow behind his back .

Linyu turn his face away from him and said
"Whatever you are thinking is not allowed that's final" Linyu folded his hand closer to his chest and then huffed to show his serious demanior.

Wenshu chuckled seeing his cute behaviour.he scoot closer to linyu and wrap his big hand around Linyu and hug him tightly.
Linyu wiggle but after some minute he lay on his arm in hot embrace.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you wife " wenshu kiss his nose and join their forehead.

"Im afraid to make you suffer ..I really didn't want to see you in pain Linyu " wenshu confess his worry to him calmly .
" Fu yuanxun baby born day make me realise how hard it is for you and Im scared to see you in pain " he tighten his hold .

Linyu feel his shaken hand around him .he look at wenshu dark deep eyes.
Seeing himself on it he smile beautifully which make wenshu warm.

Linyu move away little and hold his cheeks and said gently
" Husband..it's normal to go through labour pain ..it's a hard work to gain precious gift .
I'm not afraid to go through this "
He Caressed wenshu cheeks .

"Imagine seeing our little baby anyday make me forget any pain " Linyu expression soften thinking of his baby.

"Me too " wenshu noded his head.

Linyu smile at wenshu and then gently continue
"Husband imagine small childrens with the features of you and me - our baby's ." Linyu smile softly with motherly love .

"They will call you daddy- daddy with their milky voice and walk around you, follow you like a ducklings make me think like my life is fullfiled."

Wenshu quietly hear Linyu .hearing his words and lovely plan for their future make him smile big with red eyes.

He hold Linyu cheeks and lean his face
"Our children calling you mummy/amu will also sound beautiful " Linyu laugh while nodding his head.

"That's why we will have many kids " Linyu cheerfully said again wenshu smile .

"Okay we will have more kids " wenshu  pinch chubby cheek of Linyu.

"Hehe.." Linyu giggle .

"Yes! more the merrier..we will have 6-7 kids "
Linyu mumble about the number of kids  they will have in future.
wen shu imaging going through all this for 7-8 times in future got scared.
He close Linyu lips with his own to not make him talk more.
During a kiss Linyu smile hearing wenshu words.

"Too much ".