ch 42

After the hu family went back
Old lady order her three daughter in law's to make some food for family as they didn't eat much.

Ringe'r also came to help after changing.

"Hey..I think someone's cheeks is more red then this fire" lin yu said and smirk looking at ringer red cheeks.

"Yes yes ..I also think ..it's redder then Tomato" wanxing also teased and took the bowl from lin yu.

"You aren't married yet...don't be on cloud nine..who knows after marriage .."
Zhuzhi commented while rolling the noodles .her words didn't finish Linyu glare at him.

"Hey -hey ..this hu qiang looks reliable ..I'm sure he will take good care of rin "
Third daughter in law wen said to smooth the topic.

"I also think " ringe'r said and bowed his head in chopping .

"Hahaha" they laugh and after some time they serve food in table .

"Eat!" Lin yu said in low voice to wen shu beside him .who look at him without moving his chopstick.

"Hm!" Wen shu served him another piece of meat and then eat his food after seeing lin yu eating.

During eating old lady wen serve her ger food and smile and talk more .

After eating old wen call all his sons and daughter in law to main hall.

They were in main seat.

Old wen :"your ger sibling will get married after Autumn harvest ..we have one and half months time. "

"Yes father!" Second said and other also noded.

"It's our only ger ..so we don't want to make any mistake and anything less in marriage " old wen said and then look at the face of others.

"You all will contribute to his dowry"

After his words finished .old lady beside him said looking at them.
"He is your own ger sibling..i don't want to make any less for him ..you all prepare more for him. " She pointed her finger to zhuzhi
"Second daughter in law you will prepare two cotton quilt for him ".then point to third daughter in law "you will help her and also he'll to prepare more cloth for him"

She pointed to Lin yu " you teach ringer to cook food ..today inlaws like your cooking ..i want rin to learn more from him ..."

After that she said to wen brother
"You all will contribute 1and half silver teal each in marriage expenses."

All brothers noded his head in agreement.
Zhuzhi who was listening was uncomfortable when lin yu was only told to teach him cooking.
"Mother!..we all are making cloth and other quilt for ringe'r but why only eldest sister in law is easy to teach cooking only" she pointed her fingers to Lin yu and said sourly.

Wen shu brow furrowoned lin yu hold his hand .

"Atleast they should contribute more silver if they are not helping in making clothes !"
She again said her face was ugly thinking about the taels she has to spend.

"You..." Old lady wen smile faded she stare at zhuzhi and later was little scared.
"Eldest family has already purchased the wedding dress and silver jewellery for ringe'r marriage" she said and then took out the basket from her room .

"Here !..see with your own eyes " she showed her dress and jewellery.
Ringe'r also look at the cloth it was silk and the hairpin and bracelet was also thick .
He feel warm in his heart, his eyes little red ..he knew it was lin yu work.
He look at them and Lin yu smile to comfort him.wen shu also noded his head to him.

"Okay!..this discussion is settled here !"
Old man wen said and moved to his room.

Second brother wen pulled his wife to his room . He was little unhappy with her behaviour but he couldn't say anything to her infront of others.