ch 70

After old lady and zhuzhi went away Linyu breath out a sigh of relief.
He look at wen shu who was straight at him and gently rubbing his back.

"Don't be angry now ..it's not good for your health " wen shu hold his cheeks and gently said .

"Hmm! " Linyu noded and then put his hand on his chest rubbing it gently.
"Next time if old lady or other bully you tell me don't be  silent receiver. "
Linyu  said seriously.
Wenshu chuckled seeing his little wife seriously protecting.

"As you say my wife !" He peck his lips.
"Good ...Linyu noded and hold his face "obey your wife and I'll reward you " linyu kiss his lips .
Wen shu look at Linyu his soft smile made wenshu smile .

"Love you " wenshu said and kiss him.

After their lovely moments.
Linyu went to kitchen to make dinner .
Wen shu put the dried sheets on room.
He folded it and looking at the change quilt and sheets he put the folded one in box and put it above the almirah.

Linyu in kitchen make the dinner he make wen shu favourite meat balls curry.
Seasoning for curry was little in lack then his original time but wen shu like the taste of it.

He put the chopped potato and onion on it and then added seasoning later.

Wen shu after putting things in place went out.
The aroma of curry wafted in yard.

Wen shu stand on door at kitchen .
He lean his side to door frame and look at Linyu back . Linyu softly hummed a song while busy cooking .
After adding the meat ball on curry  he cover it with lid . He bowed down his one hand on his stomach .. pulled wood out and let it cook on slow heat.

He stand up slowly . smelling curry on air he smile and carresed his belly.
"Baby ..today mama cook curry..daddy likes it ..let's make him happy  hmm!" Linyu smile and caress his baby bump.

Wen shu look at Linyu with all his tenderness and seeing his cute mumble with his baby his heart melt.

"Husband what are you standing there for?" Linyu turn around and met wenshu looking at him on door.
He smile and then waves his hand to him.
Wen shu hug his back and put his head on his shoulder.
His one hand on his belly rubbing it gently.
"Baby this is only for your daddy not for you ..daddy loves it ..your mama likes me more "
Hearing wenshu words Linyu laugh
"Hahaha"

Wen shu kiss his necks and then make Linyu turn around .
His one hand on his waist and other on his cheek. He slowly caress his cheek.
" Thnku "  he look at Linyu .his all love , affection was given to him Linyu was the one who always make his heart warm.

"Hehe " Linyu chuckled he tiptoed to peck his lips . He hold his both cheeks and pull it little pinching
" No need to say thnku to me ...it's my happiness to make you see happy smile .  Your handsome face  doesn't look good with your cold wood expression " Linyu scrunched his nose little pretending to be disgust with him.
Wen shu smirk at his teasing. He pull linyu closer carefully .lean his face closer to linyu.
"Really doesn't like it ?" Wenshu ask .his breath hitting Linyu face.
Linyu look at him his thin lips close to his lips.
"Hmmm..let me think "Linyu look at his eyes meeting his deep eyes his heart beat faster .he cheeks got red.  "Well i not like it but (lean his face to his ) love it " he kiss his lips .
Wen shu hold his neck and deepen the kiss.

During dinner wenshu happily eat his favourite curry with a smile Linyu beside him was happy to make him smile and feed him time to time.

Dishes was washed by wenshu .
After a cleanup both lay on bed.
Wenshu pulled the Linyu .Linyu pillow his one arm .wen shu rub his belly and talk with the baby.
He smile softly and after a chatting and sharing love words to their baby both husband and wife close their eyes and sleep while being in their love arm.