ch 77

After the spring begin all the farmer's was seen in their respective field to plow their land.

Wei lan was also busy in his field with his father.his face was covered in big smile.
In the first week of  second month in spring he will  marry  fu Xin.

"Don't show your silly smile more " father wei laugh at his son.

Wei lan embarrassed he simply got busy in work.

Fu family was also busy in their field.
Fu Xin didn't come as he will stay and take care of his nephew.
.
.
Fu Xin was busy taking care of his nephew and doing his wedding dress.
He look at his viel which he was embroidery it half and then decided to took it to linyu.

"Sister in law ..I'm going to linyu "
He took the small basket and then went to linyu house.

Wei lan was also in his way to wenshu house.
They meet at the road half a way.
Both are going to be married soon.
Wei lan took the basket from his hand and then hold fu xin hand .
Fu Xin got shy he look at the surrounding seeing no one their he releaved.

"Where are you going ?" Fu Xin ask wei lan hold his hand walk with him.
"Wenshu house" he said and smile looking at his fulang face " I'm also going their ..let's go together" fu Xin feel excited to go together.
Wei lan chuckled at his cuteness .
"As you wish fulang " wei lan said and fu Xin got red cheeks hearing his words.
Both walk together wenshu house.

Seeing the half close door .fu Xin leave wei lan hand .
Wei lan called inside " wen shu !"

At room

Linyu was in bed leaning his back to it and caressing wenshu hair who was busy feeding on his boobs.
"Huh?..did you hear voice husband?" Linyu ask and look at wenshu busy sucking.

"Wen shu !..Linyu! " both wei lan and fu Xin again called their name.

Linyu heard clear he patted wenshu head to signal him to let go.
Wenshu look at him still sucking his boob.
"Brother wei and fu Xin are here  husband ...let go of it " Linyu tried to pull it out of his mouth later whined .

"Husband be good " Linyu carresed his cheeks and wipe his lips and mouth with handkerchief
"Drink later at night " Linyu again said later nod his head he moved from Linyu and wipe his boob with a cloth after Linyu dress up wenshu went out with him holding Linyu waist and hand on his shoulder.

"Brother shu " wei lan look at the both coming out of room .
"Brother wei ,fu Xin come inside " Linyu smile and with red cheeks went to kitchen.

"I'll help him " fu Xin said to wei lan and went to  kitchen with Linyu.

"Let's sit inside " wenshu went to main room with wei lan who was smirking at him .

"Ahem ! " Wei lan cough seeing the warning gaze of wenshu on him .

After Linyu made tea fu Xin carry it and then both walk to main room.

"You both came together what happen ?" Linyu ask and sip the tea.
"We meet half way ...i came to ask your help in embroidery" fu Xin said with little shyness.

"Okay ..then you guys talk I'll help fu Xin " they both went to different room to help in embroidery fu Xin.

"Say what you came for ?" Wen shu ask looking at the back of Linyu going outside.

Wei lan also withdrew his gaze from fu Xin and then seriously look at wenshu.
"Brother shu i came to ask for your help in important matter "he sit straight and meet his eyes.

Wenshu raised his eyebrows to signal him to continue.
"Ahem!..I need you to give me some knowledge " weilan was little embarrassed to say next word.
Wenshu look at his face and later wishper to him in low voice.
"Im the only bachelor in our friends and if I ask Zhou for this help he will surely make hella fun of me that's why brother shu i came to ask you about that " wei lan finish speaking and look at wenshu.

"That ??" Wenshu ask again
And wei lan with little embarrassed said again
"That!..that thing after marriage.." he again said and later understood.

Wenshu look at him after a minute of silence .he open his mouth "wait here "
He stand up and went to his bedroom.

"Here !" Wenshu handed him the thin book and later took it .
"Read it carefully..." He said and took his tea cup to drink.

Wei lan read the words on book cover. He wasn't illetrate he went to school for two years he can recognise words .he open the first page and then with red ears close it .

"Ahem !..will it help ?" He ask and fake cough to hid his embarrassment.

"It's helpful " wenshu said and then glare at the smirking person at him.
"So you also read it before your time " wei lan laugh at him.
"Hand it over you talk too much " wenshu said and about to take book wei lan dodge it and hide the small thin book on his chest pocket.

"Thnku ..brother shu I'll read it properly " he thanked him.

After some time both went away together.

Wenshu lock the gate  and pulled Linyu to room and did his unfinished thing.