ch 66

Warning mature

Wen shu closed the door and then glance at the lower curtain of his bed.

It's been 3months  since he had been intimate with Linyu.
He removed his outer cloths and then walk towards bed.
"Linyu.." he called and then lift the curtain and went inside .

"Husband~" Linyu was in his thin undercloth .
Wen shu hold his cheeks and lean his face towards his.
He kissed his lips and suck them little hard.
Linyu wrap his hands on his neck and also kiss back.
Wen shu sucked it little hard. Linyu whimper little he put his toungue inside and started sucking .

His big hot palm was on linyu back rubbing his smooth skin back and forth.
"Umm" Linyu feel itchy .wen shu after a satisfied kiss went down .
He first kiss his neck and then started sucking his cleavage.
His look at his soft boobs . He mould them with hand and later moan .
He took it in his mouth and started sucking it.
"Amm~" Linyu fisted his hair and press it more close.
Wen shu one hand was on his back .he slide slowly to his ass feeling the softness in his hand and mouth he got aroused more.
He leave his boob with plop sound and make Linyu lay on bed .he put pillow on his back and then separate his legs .

"Um .. husband"Linyu clutch the bed sheet tightly and look at wen shu aroused .

"Ahh~" feeling the entrance of his being invaded he moaned and arch his back .his brows frowend in pleasure and pain.

Wen shu fingered him till he was strech enough .
He pulled his fingers and then point his hard member to entrance.

"Relax " wen shu slowly put and Linyu moaned  little loud.
"Hn..Linyu relax..take time " wen shu put his member inside and then hovered over Linyu.
He groan feeling the tightness it's been 3months. he didn't want to hurt Linyu he tried to hold back and comfort in his deep voice

After some time Linyu pat his shoulder and wen shu move slowly .
He kiss Linyu lips and Linyu hand on his back .

Initially he was gentle and slow but later under the Linyu moans and seduction he lost and did him hardly.

"Hah!" After the climax wen shu buried his face on his crook of neck sniffing Linyu smell and tried to calm down .
Linyu hold his back and rubb it as wen shu also rub his hairs.

After calming wen shu move from him and lay beside him.
He pull Linyu to his chest and carresed his back and one hand on his little baby bump.

"It feel good after a long time " Linyu smirk and rub his finger on wen shu shoulder . He rub the bite mark slowly and kiss it gently.

"I'll bring water to wipe " wen shu move and make Linyu lay gently after covering hum with quilt he went out .

After wiping and removing the extra little sheet and quilt both sleep on bed.
Linyu pillowed his arm and wen shu Caressed his belly bump slowly.

"Good night.." Linyu smile softly and then closed his eyes.
"Good night" wen shu also smile back.
After some time Linyu even breathing sounded he peck his forehead and closed his eyes.
He fall asleep while caressing his belly bump.