ch 33

Some days later

At old wen house

" father !..the son of hu family is reliable and good candidate for our ringe'r."
Wen shu said to old wen who was siting in main hall .

"Okay!..what about his family?"
Old wen ask

" They are also good ...his amo and father are the only elder left and they have another young ger in their house "
Wen shu said  and sip the water.

" Okay!..we will proceed with this relation then!"
Old wen decide after thinking for sometime.

Old lady wen was happy listening outside the gate.
Her ger child will get married to good house now.

" Do dinner here!"
Old wen  said to wen shu who was standing up to go.

" No need!..my wife is waiting for me "

Wen shu said and left from their.

After wen shu left old lady walked to the hall hurriedly with a smile paste in her face.

" Head of family!" She called and sit beside old wen.

" Let's go and accept the proposal of hu family then!"

Old lady wen was busy chatting about this marriage while old man wen was little unhappy with her listening to other talks but still he didn't say anything after looking at her face and happily talking about his child marriage.

Wen shu walk back to his house . It was almost 7-8 pm at night.

Lin yu was busy in kitchen he was making many dishes of pork and also stewing a pork .

He put the dishes on table while he cover the stew and brought it to their table.

" Wife !..I'm back" wen shu  called out to Lin yu who brought the stew from kitchen.

" Welcome back!.... wash your hands and come inside..I make many good dishes of meat and also stew for u "
Lin yu smile and went to dining table with a stew pot.

" Okay!" Wen shu went to well to wash his face and hands .

" I'll do it ...you sit "
Wen shu took the spoon and serve the stew to bowl for both.
And Lin yu passed him the rice.

He took a bite of stir fried pork liver with garlic and onions .

" It's good!"
Wen shu  praised  heartily his good cooking skill and also serve food to linyu.

" Hehe..it's good then...eat more "
lin yu smile more hearing his words he served him more food till his bowl fill to high and wen shu under lin yu service eat  almost  all food on table.
.
.

"Rin marriage is decided with hu qiang"
Wen shu said and rinse the bowl and chopsticks out of water.

" Oh!..that's good ...our ringe'r is also going to get married soon now!" Lin yu was siting on stool beside him and rest as wen shu didn't allow him to wash dishes today.

" Husband ...what should we give him as marriage gift ?" Lin yu ask and wipe the bowl with clean cloth.

" You decide !" Wen shu said ..directly handed the matter of ringer to him.

" Umm...how about giving him some silver hairpin or we can also gift some good silk cloth..or"
Lin yu blabbering beside wen shu about what to gift him while wen shu was  enjoyed listening to his talk.
He look at lin yu who was talking to him with his soft sweet voice and also smile at him while talking he feel happy in his heart ..he like this feeling a lot.