ch 86

Days passed on last day of year they all awake and welcome the new year with their baby.
After that the day came to worship the ancestors .
Wenshu ,Linyu and wen xingshu both went to wen amu grave and gave their offerings to him.

"Amu..I wish you another new year ..my wife Linyu and baby wen xingshu all are good and wish you also ..." He bowed and hold Linyu hand.
"Amu..husband is in good health and our baby also..I will take good care of them please look after us " he smile and their baby on arms clap his hand just like their parents and called
"Amu " pointing to grave.

"Yes that's grandmother baby " wenshu hold his hand and smile .

"Amu..I'm happy " wenshu look at the grave and smile thinking about his amu and thanking him in his heart.

After that days passed in winters then came spring .
Linyu was busy in his both hands as their naughty baby can walk and with each day of growing he become more naughty.

Wenshu will laugh seeing linyu chasing hus baby in house.

Linyu was in full smile seeing their happy family.

In forth year of their marriage Linyu pregnant again and this time he was look after by two people.
One wenshu and other his 3 year old baby xingshu.
He gave birth to daughter and after two years gave birth to twin gers.

Days,years went by both wenshu and Linyu look at their children's growth .Linyu will always smile seeing his baby happy and wenshu beside him fighting for Linyu attention from his babies.
Even if many years went their time and love for each other was growing more and stronger like their first time.

"Wife ..let's go on holidays " wenshu hold Linyu in his lap .
Seeing the man in his fourties.still looking handsome and strong just like his first time in his wedding night Linyu smile and peck his cheeks.
"Sure husband " he said softly .
Wenshu look at Linyu even is he was getting. Old but his soft and caring actions never stop. He still feel flutter in his heart and his heart beat louder whenever he look at Linyu.
He bowed his head and peck his forehead and hold him tighter in his arms.

"Mother !..father " both were cuddling when they heard their children's sound .

They both smile.
"They came back " Linyu said and look at their children's on door looking at them.

"Amu ...I'll also go " their youngest twin ger smile and sit beside them .

"I'm taking my wife to spend some holidays alone what are you kids coming for ??" Wenshu said in displeased.

"Hehe " their daughter chuckled and said
" Father we also want to spend time with amu..if you are taking him then what about us ??..otherwise you go alone..leave amu with us "
Yes " other also noded.
Wenshu face darken .he glare at their children .
"You brats  dare to separate my wife from me " he scoff to them and then look at Linyu

"Wife ..see how they bully me " he said pittifully and buried his face in his neck .

"Oh husband " Linyu laugh and caress his hair .

"Kids don't be mean to you daddy ...amu will go with him you guys can come later "
He said and wenshu smile .

"Cheap tricks " wen xingshu click his toungue towards wenshu.

"I heard you brat " wenshu said and later laugh.

Their house was filled with laugh and joy .
Both wenshu and linyu was filled with their love and joyness with their kids.

                          (The end)