ch 20

Next day

Lin yu squatted  beside the wall to wash the cloths.
He first poured water on wooden basin then smashed the wild bath beeds  rubbed them together to make foam and then mixed it in water and started putting clothes on it rubbing it with his hands.
He was rubbing the clothes with wooden mallet and then put in in other basin to rinse it.
Wen shu was beside him helping him in washing.

He saw lin yu bowed his head and he keep rubbing the  cloth in basin .
He pick some foam by his finger and put it on his little nose.

"Hey..?"
Linyu looked at his husband who was smirking at him .

Lin yu touch his nose and saw foam . He smiled
Raised his head slowly  blink his long eyelashes and  looked at his husband shyly .

Wen shu : ".."
   #thump
His heart skip a beat.
His wife is so beautiful.
He  unknowingly lean his head towards Lin yu who  was also leaning his head towards him.

"Husband~ lin yu called out softly with little pout and wen shu was dazed by him he lean his head towards him for those pout lips and Linyu directly lifted his hand and rubbed all the foam on his face .

"Hahahah!"
He laughed loudly at his confused husband face

"You.." wen shu blink his eyes  and realised he was played by his little wifey.
He strech his hand to hold him but Linyu splashed water on his face by his hand and run away .

"You Stop!.. don't run away ...." Wen shu chased his little wife who was running away whille gigiling at him.

"Wife!.. you see how I deal with you .."he said to Lin yu who kept running around,gigiling making face  at him.

"Ahh!"

"Caught you!"

Lin yu gasped when he  suddenly hugged by big hand and wen shu directly lifted him in air.

"Why not pull your tongue now?...hah"
Wen shu tighten the arm around him and asked with a smirk to person in his arm.

"Husband~ " lin yu wrap his hands around his neck and looked at him with soft pleading eyes .

"You little thief .." wen shu smiled .looked by those eyes of his wife he felt itchy in his heart he bowed his head and lock his lip with his own.

"Umm.." lin yu softly moan

After kissing his soft mouth . He kissed his eyes and cheeks.
Wen shu : " little theif.." he rubbed lin yu cheeks with his brigde of nose. And called out lovely to him.

"Only yours!'
Lin yu wink at him and peck his cheeks.

"you...".hahah"
Wen shu was amused and surprised by his words , his ears were red  and Linyu in his arms were gigiling sweetly .

After sweet moment both went back to work.
After hanging the wet washed cloth on bamboo pole .
Linyu went to make lunch and wen shu help in fire.

"Eldest son!"
Outside the gate old man wen called out to wen shu.

"I'll go and see" wen shu said to Lin yu and went outside.

"Okay!" Lin yu was stir frying so he couldn't follow him.

"Father ! " Wen shu open the gate and invite him inside .

Old men wen was siting on seat on main room.
Looking at the house it was clean and everything was neatly arranged on room .
He was satisfied with lin yu work .

"Father! ..drink " Lin yu came out of kitchen and handed him the bowl of mint water to drink.

"Hey ! Good-good"
Old men wen noded and drink the cool bowl of mint water he feel relaxed after drinking.

"Father you and husband talk I'll go make food you stay for lunch "
Lin yu said and went to kitchen to with empty bowl.

"You rest !.. I'll help my wife" wen shu also went behind Linyu .

"He must have something to discuss "
Wen shu said to Lin yu while passing the bowl of marinated tofu to him.

" Why don't you sit with him in room then"
Lin yu asked while cooking .

"After lunch he will say it " wen shu said and squatted beside to help with fire.

"Okay" lin yu noded .

At dining table

Lin yu :"father!..have more " ( passed him the bowl of marinated tofu fried with veggies to him .)

Lin yu looked at his husband .

Wen shu : " try it " ( he pick chopsticks of food for him)

"It's good!'
Old men wen praised while eating .
He also show how wen shu  care about his his wife and he ( lin yu ) was also taking good care of him.
He feel that his  usual cold and silent son was happy with his life now.
' it's good that he married and start his new life'
He thought and feel more satisfied with lin yu .