ch 4

Around lunch time both return from seeing their house and field .
Linyu went to make lunch while wen shu went to find the uncle song to order some furniture for their new home.

" Eldest's family "

Lin yu was busy making lunch  in kitchen when he was called out by his mother in law.

Mother" he called out to old lady wen outside her room.

" Come in "

After getting in he saw that old lady was siting beside the bed and holding a box wrapped in red cloth .

Old lady glance at him she didn't offer him  seat. She just unfolded the cloth and then just stuff the box on her hand to him sullenly. her  expression was clearly showing that she was not happy with it but she couldn't do anything about it as old man has already decided.

" Mother .. this "
Lin yu asked  holding the box stuffed on his hand.

Old lady wen was not interested in talking to him she just said
" It's yours now"
Go do your work"

After that she turn her back towards him as she was already upset with them and now she has to also give this to him now.

Lin yu nod his head and went to his room to put the box and then he started making lunch again .he was unaware of the pair of  eyes   who was looking at him from sourness and  jealousy when he was carrying the box with him in room .

Zhuzhi knew what that box was for
It was the box holding silver jewellery and she has seen old lady wen opening that box before but she didn't expect that this ger will get that box . She was unhappy and hated him more in her heart.

After lunch everyone went to their room to rest and take a nap.

after cleaning the kitchen lin yu  went to his  room when he saw his husband was standing beside the table and holding the box silently.

" Husband !"

Wen shu was looking at the box inside and turn his head to him.

" This it was given by mother in law at afternoon"

" Hm" wen shu nod his hand and  then strech his hand towards him.

"Come  here"

Lin yu put his hand on his hand and wen shu pulled him to his arms.

Wen shu : " this was what my mother had when he was alive "
He said while looking at the box melancholy.

His husband's mother was ger who passed away when husband was young and  wen shu has told him about his family affairs on his wedding night.

He raised his  hand and put him on his hand which were around his waist and hold them lightly squeeze it .

Wen shu who was comforted by his little wife was not so sad anymore . He took the silver bracelet from the box and put on his husband hand it was little losse.

" take it to town to make adjustments to it "

" Okay" after that lin yu put the bracelet back in the box and he move that box on side.

" Come take a rest "
Wen shu said to Lin yu as he saw that he was holding the cloth.
Lin yu was going to pack the rest of their cloth in cabinet and only leaving minimum outside so they can easily move their thing to new house but after listening to him he put them down and sit beside him on bed .