ch 12

Its been a month almost since they moved to their new house .
Lin yu was making lunch in kitchen and courtyard gate was half open and wen shu was siting in yard under the eaves to clean the farm tool as he will go to field tomorrow.

"Husband .
Lin yu came out of the kitchen to carry a bucket of water from well and he saw wen shu under the eaves and called out to him.

" I'll carry it " wen shu put the tools aside and help to carry water bucket for his wife .

" Food is almost ready " lin yu let him carry him and said to him with smile as they went to kitchen.

Wen shu noded and then placed the bucket near the table and then he simply waited aside him.

During lunch

Both were having their lunch . Lin yu cooking was good as original owner himself was used to doing housework and Lin yu also do a part time job in cafe  in his original world.

"It's good " wen shu took a bite of stir fried vegetables with meat and said to Lin yu who was looking at him .

Lin yu smiled little at being  praised .. he served more to him.

" You eat ..wen shu said to his little wife who kept serving food to him and he picked 2-3 chopsticks of food to his bowl.

They both were eating and enjoying their little moment when they heard the voice.

"Brother shu! "

Person outside the gate kept calling him.
Wen shu put his bowl down and went outside.

"Wei lan!"
Wen shu went to gate and saw it was his friend he called out to him and went to open the half closed gate.

"Hey! I heard from my father that you will go to field tomorrow..and come to ask if u need help"
Wei lan walked inside while saying to him .

His father told him and as a good friend he came to help out .

Wei shu took him to dining table and Lin yu has already take out a bowl and extra chopsticks for him.

"Sister in law!"
"Brother wei"
Wei lan called out to Lin yu when he saw him and later replied politely to him.

"Come sit and have food"
Wei shu offered him seat and passed the bowl , chopsticks and start eating his food again.

" Hey ! Then I won't be polite to u guys "

He said and sit down to eat . He grab a chopsticks of dishes and tasted it.
"It's good"!
He praised while eating.

"My wife cooked it !"
Wen shu replied proudly to him as it was his wife who make food for him.

"Look at your expression !" It's was my sister in law who cooked not you" wei lan said to him when he saw how he show off infront of him.

"He is my wife!" Wen shu raised his lips and said proudly .
"You ..." Lin yu bump his elbow to him and signal him to eat. Wen shu wink at him and smiled seeing his little wife red face .

Wei lan saw all this and he simply bowed his head in eating .

'showing affection in front of bachelor'