ch 74

After that the day comes to clean the whole house.
Wen shu first clean the kitchen and then the whole house with wei xiangru help.
Linyu just wipe some table and dishes later all the work was down by both .
After a dinner wei xiangru sleep in their house.
The day before new year Linyu woke early and after a wash up get busy in kitchen.
Wenshu also get up with him and help him out.
Linyu made the sticky rice paste and wen shu paste the couplets in house.

Decorating the house with red festive couplets it look bright and festive.
"Change the clothes." Wen shu hold Linyu waist and then went to their bedroom.

"You look beautiful!" Wenshu look at Linyu dress in new silk one piece. Linyu belly was growing day by day he simple wear all the dresses in one piece gown.

"You too handsome" Linyu button his shirt and patted his chest looking at his husband with a smile.

"Hmm ....wenshu smile and then took out the box from his bag
Linyu look at him taking the small box in red colour .wenshu open the box and showed it to linyu.
"For you " 
Linyu look at the leaf design earings.wenshu took the earnings and put it on linyu ears.

"Hmm beautiful" wenshu look at him and sincerely admire and compliment him

"Thnku " Linyu shyly said and hug him.
"Hehe " wenshu laugh at his shy wife.

After that they did the lunch and then spend time in cuddling with each other .
Later at night Linyu didn't sleep and accompany wenshu in watching the night they both sit on main room with the brazier lit room was warm .

Linyu sit in wenshu lap .wenshu covered both with thick quilt and gently caress his belly bump.

Around mid night when the sound of firecrackers sounded
Wenshu lit the firecrackers on yard and then stand with Linyu  to watch .

"Happy new year " Linyu smile and peck his cheeks .
"Happy new year wife " wenshu also smile and kiss him.back .
After that  wenshu took out the all firecrackers he bought Linyu was eager to try but wenshu was worried he hold his hand then together both lit it.

"Elder brother,sister in-law " wen xiangru also came.

"Hey come ..try it " Linyu smile and then sit on chair covered with quilt and look at wei xiangru who lit the firecrackers with wen shu on yard.

After that they eat dumplings.
And spend their day .

Next day both went to old house to pay their greetings.
After that the time to worship ancestors come.
Wenshu with old man wen went to grave and then also share his and Linyu life thing to his amu grave also.
He put the silk handkerchief his name embroidery on it as offering to his amu grave .

"Amu ..we wish you happy new year "

After that the winter months was usually spend in house.
During lantern festival they didn't go anywhere as Linyu was now five months pregnant and fu yuanxun wife also deliver his first child after 3 day of new year.

With the news of happy baby in their house . Wei anuty also made move and fix the date for wei lan and fu Xin marriage in spring.