ch 24

Zhou ge'r after passing lin yu house  road walked towards the mud and stone house.

He saw a figure on yard as his courtyard wall was only his waist length.

" Mother!..why did u get up from bed?" Zhou ge'r hurriedly supported the Zhou mother .

" Zhoue'r you r back ...it's okay ..I'm just sweeping nothing much"

Zhou mother said while siting on stool passed by Zhou ge'r.

Zhou mother has  inconvenient leg .she walk limping with her left leg . Due to not taking care of it in young days she now has joint pains and she couldn't much work.

" No need..you just rest ...I'll do it"
Zhou ge'r put the basket on shed and then took the broom to sweep the yard.

" You eat food first !" Zhou mother said to Zhou ge'r when she saw him taking broom.

" Oh! ..let's eat ...father and brother will also come back soon"
Zhou ge'r nodded put the broom aside.. wash his hands and went to kitchen with Zhou mother.

At evening

Lin yu was  chopping the cabbage and grass for chicken to feeds as his small chicks has gotten little big.

He was busy in back yard after feeding the chicken he wash his hands and went inside the room .

" Husband?"
Wen shu was busy finding something in almirah .
He turn his head and said to Lin yu
" I couldn't find my black pouch .."
" I'll do it .." lin yu replaced him and when he look at the almirah he frown .all the cloth was in mess he turn his head to wen shu.
" Um ...i was in hurry ...sorry" wen shu got ashamed by his wife criticizing eyes he hurriedly apologize.

Lin yu sighs
He turn around and pick up the black pouch and handed him.
" Here!"

" Oh!..it was here ...as usual my wife is best"

Wen shu took the pouch and curry favor lin yu.

" You..." Lin yu sighs 'this man.'

Wen shu took the pouch and sit on table while lin yu clean the mess on almirah.

" Wife! Tommorrow im going. to town ..do u wanna come?"
Wen shu  said while taking the money out of black pouch.

" Tommorrow?..okay!"
Lin yu replied while folding clothes .

After finish cleaning almirah.
Lin yu  put back the black pouch on almirah and close it.
.
.

" Drink it " wen shu passed the mint tea to Lin yu and pulled a chair for him to sit.

Lin yu sit beside him . Wen shu hold his hand .

" Why do u wanna go to town Tommorrow?..want to check shop?" Lin yu asked while drinking .

He thought may be wen shu wants to check his shop .

" Well ..I'll check it on way ..." Wen shu replied.
Lin yu raised his eyebrows towards him .

" Um..in town  I will order something to blacksmith shop"
Wen shu said clearly to Lin yu.

" Hu family?" Lin yu asked .

" Hm!" Wen shu noded his head . He can't hide anything from Linyu.

" Okay.." lin smiled at the big cute man .

Wen shu hold his hand and interlock their fingers then said to Lin yu

" But things for u also.." wen shu wink at him and Lin yu cheeks was hot.

He took the tea sip to hide his smile .