ch 13

At night

Lin yu and wen shu both were in bed.
Wen shu stretch his  hand and pulled his little wife to his arms and hug his waist .

Lin yu pillow his arm and put his one hand on his chest and he raised his head and looked at his husband side face.

"Tommorrow I'll go to field with wei lan... you don't have to wake up early to follow us to field"

He (wen shu) gently hold the hand on his chest and lightly squeeze it.Looked at lin yu and told him.
He don't want his wife to do hard work and his little wife was younger than his  younger siblings and he was weaker also so he don't want to tire him out. he as a rough man can do all those work easily and he will not bother his little wife for this.

"I'll send you food then "
Lin yu was about to say that he can do field work as original owner was used to do farmwork and he was also hardworking person but when he saw the gentle and caring,love expression for him on his husband's deep black eyes he simply nodded his head.

"Sleep" wen shu saw his obedient wife .smiled..  kissed his forehead and patted his back.

"Hm" lin yu smiled and close his eyes under his husband gentle patting.

After some time even breathing sounded in wen shu arms .he kissed him (Linyu) and closed his eyes .

Next morning

After having breakfast wen shu went to field with wei lan who also came early while carrying his farm tool.
Lin yu see them off and closed the door.

Now he was alone in his house.
He first went to kitchen to wash dishes.
Then he went to backyard to clean the chicken coop & pig pen after cleaning he shovelled their manure covered it with soil and then lighted the green medicinal grass to dispel the stinky smell on air.
Then he went to front yard and placed the shovel beside the hut and then carried the water bucket to water the vegetable field in backyard he and wen shu both planted the vegetable their in the corner of backyard and surrounded it with bamboo fence so chicken won't peck their vegetables.
He watered the vegetable and also picked some tomato and green onion and also pulled out the garlic for today's lunch.
Then he placed them near well on wooden board and he then clean the room with dusters and also sweep the front yard.
He was busy cleaning and soon reach the lunch time.
He wash his hands and took the washed vegetables with him to kitchen and start making lunch.

At field

Both wen shu and wei lan was busy in field and other fields Beside them also have people doing their work .

Wen lan  raised his hand and wipe the layer of sweat on his head and said to wen shu
"Brother shu,  after your field work are you going to help your parents'?"
He asked while siting on ground to wen shu who  was busy doing work and later raised his head and looked at him.

"Father have second, third and fourth brother to help out in field."
He said and went towards the Edge of feild when he  saw a figure coming towards them.