ch 32

Lin yu boiled the water and kept it aside for washing face and put other half of it for drinking.

He wash his face and rinse mouth  with green salt.

Then he went to kitchen.... put the steamer and take out buns and let it be steamed ....He make other things  for breakfast .
When he was finished making breakfast wen shu hasn't waken up yet.

He remove apron and went to their east wing.

"Husband ..."  lin yu called but wen shu didn't answer .
He went to his bed and stretch his left hand to open the bed curtain.

" Ahh"
lin yu outstretched hand was suddenly pulled and he fall on hard chest.
Wen shu hold his back with his big warm hand .
And he stare at lin yu on his embrace with a smiling eyes.

" You were awake ! ...why did u not come out then?"
Lin yu asked and try to move from him but wen shu hold him more tightly.
He sigh and shifted little to make himself comfortable in his arms.

"Husband...hmm?" Lin yu look at him and again asked ... wen shu was looking at his little wife ... his beautiful eyes ,those long eyelashes and his little pink cheeks and those ..red soft lips .
He gulped and lean his face  towards him.

"Wife!" Wen shu whined when lin yu block his lips with his hands.

" First answer me !...why didn't u come out ?hn?"
Lin yu chuckled in his heart  seeing his hubby cute behaviour.

Wen shu kiss his hands on those lips...Linyu blush little ..he remove his hand and wen shu breath was on his lips.
" I was waiting for u ...lin yu .."  then kiss his lips.

Lin yu also held his head back and kissed back.

" It's good to do this in morning !" Wen shu said and smirk at his little wife .

Lin yu rub his lips little swollen lips and when he heard wen shu words he glare at him.....wen shu lick his lips and smirk at him.

" You....get up and freshen up ...breakfast is almost ready!" Lin yu went out of the room with red cheeks.

Wen shu has smile on his lips and he obediently went out of room and after freshen up he serve dishes to table with lin yu.

After breakfast wen shu feed the chicken and pigs and clean their coop also on backyard .
While lin yu clean the kitchen and after that he sweep the yard and house.
.
.
.

" Husband I'm going to wu amo house !"
Lin yu pick the basket to carry back duck eggs.

" Okay!...go carefully!"

Wen shu was busy grinding the beans using stone mortar.
.
.
.
Lin yu soon reached to wu amo house and their courtyard gate was open and their was already some ger , girls and Amo's present their.

" Wu amo!" Lin yu  called out to busy wu amo.

" Hey!..Linyu come -come...I have already taken out your share " wu amo pulled lin yu aside and showed him the basket carrying the duck eggs.

" Thnku !" Lin yu smile and then with wu amo's ger help he put the duck eggs carefully on his basket.

" Here!..your 50 wen for 30 duck eggs!"
Lin yu handed the money to wu ger as wu amo was busy with other fulangs and wife's.

" Walk slowly ...brother yu!" Wu ger took the money and see off Linyu to gate.

Lin yu walked back to his house thinking about slated duck eggs and other recipes and he gulped his imaginary saliva and fasten his pace to his home.