ch 11

Warning : mature 18+ scene

Lin yu untied the knot on his blouse and pulled it apart little  so that his boobs will be visible and he also pulled his skirt up from one side and tuck it in waist band and make it look like a one side slit dress modern skirt.

He wear a red lipstick which he made himself by using cherry.

He  look hot in this attire .

He lick his lips and then pushed open the door of bath hut.

"Husband.."

Lin yu called out seductively  to wen shu who was naked in bath hut .

"Hnn!"
Wen shu  was siting in low stool and turn his head around and was amazed by his appearance and his  dick was getting hard on naked visible eyes.

Lin yu smirk by seeing his reaction .
He step forward to him and put his uncovered leg on his thighs and started rubbing his thighs.

"Hmm"
Wen shu groan as lin yu rub his thighs and also poked his dick . He put his left hand on his thigh and started rubbing it .

Lin yu saw his husband reaction he was excited so he bend his body and  his (wen shu ) face was near  His (lin yu)  chest and started moving his body so his boobs also juggled and it hit  in the face of wen shu .
" Ahh ! Ahhh! ..."
Lin yu maon as he was rubbing his boobs on wen shu face more and more .he feel excited.

" Yeah! Suck it suckk it harder ... Harder..... Oh yeah ! Hnnn! Ahh! " Wen shu grab the boobs who was slapping  his face and directly bite the nipple then he lick the bud and then put it in his mouth and sucked it.

#suck #suck "ohhh! Ummmm.... #suck Aahh!'.
Lin yu moan and he held the back head of wen shu and make him buried deeper in his boobs.
Wen shu pinched his other boob with his free hand and sucking and licking his other faster and faster.

"Aaahhh! Slow husban....d ...do-don't ..p...inch.."
Lin yu moaned louder as wen shu pinched his hip .
Wen shu breathing was heavy he kept pinching his hips and sucked his boobs more and more.

Lin yu pushed his head more so he can take his whole boob in his mouth and he also started shaking his hips with the rhythm of wen shu massage.

"#slap aaaaa! ...."
Wen shu raised his hand and slapped his shaking  buttock and pinched again
" This place is so greedy"
He said while sucking his boobs and slapping his buttocks.
"Ummm! Aaa!# slap #suck ##suck ummmm... ##slap..ahhhhh!"
Lin yu moan more and more loudly . Wen shu dick was getting hard . His mouth left his boobs and started kissing his stomach and and then he sucked his navel.

"Ummm..aaaaaaaa!"
Lin yu was feeling ticklish by navel sucking but he suddenly voice out loud as wen shu finger enter his hole and he kept rubbing and spreading it more and more
.
"Hee. ,don't be greedy I'll give it to u soon"
Wen shu chuckled when lin yu was shaking his hips and he patted his hip and then added more fingers .

One - two - three - four he keep fingering hum till he felt that his hole was ready for his entering and then he pulled him to his lap and grab his buttock and directly thrust  his dick on his asshole.

"Aaaaaahhh!"
Lin yu moaned and wen shu hold his hips and started thrusting it more and more fastly. he was  thrusting faster and roughly doing him .
Lin yu moaned more and more and his voice was getting loud. Wen shu locked his lips with his own and then bullied his both upper and lower opening.

In bath hut moaning and thrusting sound was leaking out and if anyone heard there voice they'll know that they were very passionate.