ch 7

New house

Lin yu was carrying a basket on his back and wen shu was carrying the wooden box and basket on his back and they arrived at their new house.

Their new house was brick and blue tile house .
Courtyard wall was made of stone and it was two and half meter tall and their gate was made of wood and it has a iron lock on it.

Wen shu signalled lin yu to open the gate .
Lin yu took the key from his hand and opened it.

"Click"

After that they went inside and put the basket beside the wall on courtyard. Their new house was a simple house .
Their was three room middle one was main room and used as main hall recieving guest and they have two other room .
East wing side was their bedroom . It was the biggest room of this house.
And west wing side was room for guest or for their future kid . As they planned their kitchen is   on West side  and their was also well near it which make it easier for carrying water for  cooking and washing etc. And they have front yard and back yard . He will plant some flower in front garden and all chicken and pig coop was  kept  in backyard separated by a wall .
Their path from gate entrance to the room and similar to kitchen was paved with stones which makes it easier to walk and it was helpful in rainy seasons. Wen shu specially send his extra  18 taels  of silver to  make this  house before marriage.

" I'll put it in kitchen "
Wen shu said to Lin yu who was busy looking at house .

" Okay"
Lin yu noded and then carried the other basket to their bedroom.

Their new bed has been pulled from carpenter song yesterday .
It was large in size as it was made  considering wen shu height .
Lin yu put the basket on table and then took out the bedsheet and quilt from it and he start making the bed.

While he was putting the quilt on bed he kept thinking about the night . His ears were red.

' this new bed won't creak '
He was thinking in his mind.

After arranging the thing in bedroom.
He went to the main room and started cleaning it with wet cloth to clean the little dust.

Wen shu also started to help him.
Around lunch time they were finish putting all their cloth and items on thier place.

" I'll cook the food "
Lin yu said and went to kitchen. He simply wash the vegetables and started to stir fry them. And wen shu was sitting beside him helping in fire.

This scene was very harmonious and they look like a old couple.

Lunch was simple after wash up they sit in main room .

Lin yu was siting with red face on his husband lap.
Wen shu : "  look at me " ( raised his chin with his hand)
Lin yu whose face was red raised his eyelids to look at his husband face.

"Aaa...ummm"
Wen shu directly attack his lips. His left hand hold his Back head while his right hand was supporting his waist .
He was very eager to kiss him and he kept pressing lips together .
And when he put his tongue inside his mouth he started sucking his little tongue.
"Um ..mm."
Lin yu was kissed by him and his tongue was also rolling with his actions.
He was getting crazy by such actions. And he raised his hand to hold his husband back tightly.