ch 23

At wei house

Wen shu and wei lan was siting on wen shu room .

Wei lan : "brother shu !...tell me what u want me to do for u ? " ( Asked directly)
Wen shu :...... raised his eyebrows towards him

Wei lan: " no need to be amused brother shu ...i know u come here for something ..otherwise ....u would not leave sister in law ..and come to chat with me ". (Tease him with a evil mischievous smile)

Wen shu : ...(he didn't mind his joke..he took a cup to drink herbal tea then said ..)
        " I want you to find about the details of hu family in shilian village two village away from ours "

Wei lan :" hu family? ..shilian village? ( Touched his head to think and then patted his head when remember) ..it's blacksmith in town ! "
Wen shu:" hm!" ( Noded his head)
Wei lan :" okay! .. I'll ask my cousin to give me details ......don't worry!"( Patted his chest and promised )

Wen shu: " that's why I came here !" ( Drink tea  again )

Wei lan: " but brother shu..why did u want to find about hu family? ."
Asked as he was  confused why wen shu wants to know about them because he come back from military service this year and haven't gone out much to other villages.

Wen shu: " for ringe'r!"
Wei lan: " oh! .. ringe'r is now marriage able age ! ..okay ! Don't worry brother shu i will definitely find everything about the hu family and his son "

Wen shu:" good"

After some more talk wen shu bid farewell to wei .

Wen shu walked towards the road of his house when he saw the two  figure carrying basket of grass on his back coming back from river side

Wen shu walked towards them .
"Wife!"

Lin yu  was talking with Zhou ge'r they come back from cutting Basket of grass feed for pig and chicken .
He heard the familiar voice turn his head when he saw wen shu was walking towards him.

" Someone's husband has come to pick up his beautiful wife?"
Zhou ge'r tease Linyu when he saw brother wen shu was walking towards them.

" You..." Lin yu blush little and about to say but wen shu reach them.

" It's okay! ...it's not heavy .." lin yu said to wen shu when he took his back basket from him.

" I'll carry it " wen shu directly took it and then pass Linyu handkerchief to wipe his forehead.

"Thnku" lin yu took it . he feel happy when wen shu took care of him.

" Brother shu!" Zhou ge'r greeted him.

" Hm" wen shu noded his head towards him and then walk behind Linyu carrying basket .
Linyu and Zhou ge'r both were walking on front.

On fork of road Zhou ge'r kept teasing lin yu and Lin yu also talk .

" Lin yu I'll go .." Zhou ge'r said goodbye as they reach the Lin yu house.

" Hey ..come inside and drink tea then go.."
Lin yu unlock the door and invited him inside.

" No ..not now...mother is alone at home ..I'll go cook.." Zhou ge'r decline his offer and then went towards his house road.

" Husband come..let's eat "
Lin yu invited him to dining table while serving dishes.

" Okay!"
Wen shu wash his hands and face after putting basket of grass on shed.

" You eat more..."
Wen shu served him more food when he saw Linyu was eating only half a bowl of rice.

" I'm not hungry much...husband ..you eat"
Lin yu didn't eat much he has small appetite.

all the food on table was mostly eaten by wen shu.
Lin yu like a good wife keep stuffing him with food and later smile ..eat it under his little wife service.