ch 25

Around evening

" Eldest sister in law!"
Rin ge'r called out outside the gate .

Lin yu was inside the house doing embroidery on cloth when he heard his voice . He put the thing aside and went out of the room.

Lin yu went to yard open the gate and saw ringe'r standing their with a basket .

" Eldest sister in law !" Ringe'r again said when lin yu open the gate.
" Ringe'r..come inside"  linyu move aside and invited him . After entering he left the gate half closed.

" You sit inside ...I'll pour you mint tea" lin yu said and went to kitchen.

" Okay!" Ringe'r went to main room.
He put his basket aside and sit on chair and looked at the cloth on table.

" Here !" Lin yu passed him the cup of mint tea and sat beside him.
"Hey! ..thnku ..eldest sister in law!'
Ringe'r took it with a smile and drink it.
While drinking he asked lin yu while pointing towards cloth.
" Did u make it eldest sister in law?"

" Yes!.." lin yu picked the shirt and show it ringe'r. "  I embroider some patterns in husband  shirt"

" It's good ! " Ringe'r put the cup aside and touch the embroidery and praised lin yu.

" Thnku !" Lin yu smile .
" Say ..why did u came this time..any thing?"
Lin yu asked while continuing his embroidery.

" Oh! ..i forgot..i came to give u this ..eldest sister in law "
Ringe'r took out the handkerchief from basket and show it to Lin yu.

" It's beautiful "
lin yu touch the embroidery handkerchief and praised. This flower and leaf pattern was really pretty.

" Hehe ..thnku ..this one for u "
Ringe'r smile showing his teeth and handed him the lily flower embroidery handkerchief.

" This.." lin yu hesitate to take it . As they usually embroider something to sell .

" It's okay ..i made this for u ..i also give one to second and third sister in law"
Seeing through his hesitation ringe'r put the handkerchief on his hand and smiled.

" Then ..thnku..ringe'r ..i like it" Linyu smiled sweetly to him.

" Hm!...oh I'm going to town to sell this handkerchief..do u want to come ..sister in law?"
Ringe'r asked him as he will go to town with others to sell handkerchief and want to ask if he want to join.

" What a coincidence....your eldest brother and I are also going to town Tommorrow!"
Lin yu said with a little surprise on this coincidence.

" Really ? ..then you guys can go with us I'm going with Zhou ge'r and his brother is also coming "

Ringe'r asked excitedly but after some excitement he hesitate ..eldest brother took Lin yu with him to town to enjoy ..if they go together won't they get disturbed.

" Sorry ..sister in-law  ..i didn't mean that"
Ringe'r apologize after thinking.

" Hey! There's no need to say sorry...and we can go together with u guys ....don't worry"
Lin yu said seeing through his hesitation. he comforted him.

  Lin yu also want to go with them to town together as they will go to blacksmith shop later and for that thing it relates to ringe'r .he was excited for Tommorrow.

" Okay!" 
Ringe'r  smiled after hearing his words. He didn't think their was anything about them going together.

They both were talking while lin yu doing his  embroidery and ringe'r beside him also embroidery handkerchief.
.
.
.
At  bed

Wenshu and Lin yu were on bed.
Lin yu was lying on his arms and wen shu embraced his waist .
" Husband !" Lin yu raised his head from his arms .
" Hmm?" Wenshu  look at him and asked .
" In evening ringe'r....." Lin yu told him about ringe'r.
" Okay!." Wen shu replied without hesitation.

" U r okay with this?"
Lin yu asked with confusion as they will also go to hu family shop later and ringe'r will be with them.

" He didn't know yet!" 
Wenshu  said to clear his confusion and then lower his head to kiss his lips.

"Oh! ..." they haven't talk about it yet to ringe'r that's why.. "ack!"
Lin yu was busy thinking when he yelped. He saw wen shu biting his chest .
"Husband ?" Linyu 
" Give me !"
Wen shu Said with deep voice and rubbed his face on his boobs.

lin yu blushed .he untied his cloth . Wen shu took it directly on mouth and suck it.
"Umm~" lin yu fisted his hair and press his face more .
He closed his eyes and moan softly .