ch 52

They finish their lunch in silence . Wen shu was nervous his brows didn't loose there frown while ringe'r was also same. On contrary Linyu was calm .he eat his food upto his filling and also serve to wenshu and ringer time to time.

He was ready for this time. Thinking about the baby of wenshu and his .his heart bloomed.

"Let's go!" Wen shu said .. hold Linyu hand and shoulder to support him.

"Husband..I'm not sick ...you don't need to support me!" Linyu said tried to move but wen shu grip tighter with his actions.

Linyu sighs and turn his head to ringe'r.
"You lock the gate ..."

"Okay!" Ringe'r lock the gate and they went to doctor house in village.

Tang family was the doctor in village.
Uncle tang was checking other patients in his medical room.
Linyu was supported by wen shu whose face was not so good. Villagers notice them.
One of the amo ask
"Linyu are you not feeling well?"
"Hm" wen shu noded his head before Linyu .
"Oh!..then come sit in aunty place ..you get your checkup first"
He kindly offer him his place.

"Aunty..." Linyu was about to discline but wen shu pulled him to seat.

"Thnku  Zhang amo you sit here" Linyu thnk him and patted his side to him as wen shu was standing in front of him .

"Okay!" Zhang amo sit  beside him and said
"This autumn rain it's common to get sick ..don't get so much worry ...look your face is about to turn black pot " he joked with Linyu looking at wenshu face.

"Haha" Linyu laugh little and wen shu brow loose little seeing his smile.

When the patient inside finish his check up wen shu support Linyu to room.

Tang uncle look at wen shu supporting Linyu.
"What happen wen boy ?" He ask and patted the seat. " Come sit and place your hand here for me to check pulse"

"Hm!" Wen shu placed him in seat and Linyu let doctor check his pulse.

Tang uncle took his pulse and then look at them while touching his beard.

"This.." he paused and stare at them.

Wen shu got worried more with his pause .
He hold Linyu shoulder and look at tang doctor seriously "is my fulang sick or something wrong ..uncle say it clearly ...I'll take him to town " wen shu was ready to carry Linyu .

"Hey hey relax..wen boy ! " Tang uncle stop him and then lift his lips in smirk seeing this wood and expression less wen shu reacting so much for Linyu. he knew him from childhood as wenshu amo was sick and he often went to their house to drive medicine for him. He has seen wenshu from close .he feel happy thinking he finally found his happiness.

"Your wife isn't sick now !.." he said

"Now?" Wen shu asked his hold got tighter.
Linyu place his palm on his hand on shoulder .

"Not now as it's only been 15 days " tang uncle look at the confuse face of wenshu while Linyu was smiling .
"Congratulations....he is pregnant...it's happy pulse!" Tang uncle said with smile .

Wen shu heart beat loudly he was going to be father ..Linyu is pregnant with their child...he stand their lost in thought untill Linyu squeeze his hand .he look at him and later smile  beautifully with teary eyes to him.