ch 37

In evening

Ringe'r hurriedly ran to Lin yu around evening. he wanted to go to Lin yu directly after he return from town but his mother was nagging him about etiquette and other things about marriage whole time. He finally managed to skip out.

"Eldest sister in law!" Ringe'r called outside the open gate of courtyard.

Lin yu was taking off the dry cloth on bamboo pole.

He turn around when he hear ringe'r voice.
He smirk seeing his red face and the bag on his hand.
'this kiddo ..must have like his date toady'.
He thought in his mind.

"Come ..come inside " lin yu invited him in main hall.

"Here drink this " lin yu handed him the tea and sit beside him.

" Thnku " ringe'r took the tea and sip it directly.

" Say...how's it ?" Lin yu asked him after seeing his Butterfly dancing in stomach reaction.

"Um.. it's good!" Rin ge'r said shyly.

"Hnn?" Lin yu deliberately asked him again as if  he didn't hear him.

" Um...he was good ." Ringe'r said ..his face was red.

" Oh!..so our ringe'r has like that person" lin yu tease him.

"Yes!" Ringe'r noded his head.

"Good..it's good that you like him.." lin yu smile and sip the tea.

"Say..eldest sister in law is hu qiang has shop in town ?" Rin asked after some time.
"Yes ..your eldest brother told me he has shop " Linyu said and he knew where this was going.

" Oh...um..when  I saw him today ..I thought I must have seen his face somewhere ..but I don't remember "
ringer said and scratch his back of neck in confusion .

"Hm...you will remember if u think hard !" Lin yu said with serious voice but his teasing eyes betrayed him.

" Oh  you know about him!.." ringer inquired seeing lin yu expression.
"Yes ..and you will also remember if u try again" lin yu smirk.

" Please tell me  eldest sister in law !...please please" ringer urge him.

" Okay!." Lin yu laugh at him first after satisfied he said. " Remember last time when you ,me and your eldest brother went to town ."

"Yes ..i remember..Zhou ge'r was also with us " ringer said

" Then after selling handkerchief you went to our shop " lin yu said and raised his eyebrows.

" Yes I remember..after that I ate the sweet and then we walk out as you have to go ..."
Ringe'r said and stop in middle when he remember that he saw hu qiang in blacksmith shop. He didn't see his face clearly but his voice was same and at that time he wasn't much interested.

"Yes!..now u remember" Linyu smile at the silly boy.

"Hehe" ringe'r giggle and took a bite of sweets.

After talking and sharing his mind ringer was relax and went back to old wen house .

In bed

" Husband !..I have decided let's buy cloth and sliver hairpin for ringe'r  " lin yu said to wen shu .

"Okay!..as u wish " wen shu said and pulled him closer to his chest.
He hug his waist and patted his back gently .

" Sleep! ...you didn't took nap at afternoon" wen shu peck his forehead lovingly.

" Okay!" Lin yu smiled and close his eyes after some time he fall asleep.
Wen shu tuck hair fallen in lin yu face behind his ears and fall asleep while patting him.