ch 82

After a month both baby and Linyu both were allowed outside the room.
Linyu after being raised in confinement has gain some flesh he was eager to help out in work.
Wenshu was not happy to make him but Linyu directly stuff the baby in his arm and started cleaning house.

Both father and son look at their energetic mother working eagerly in house.

Meanwhile Linyu who was working was in other thought .
These days in confinement he simple eat and rest .taking the account of weight he gain during pregnancy and after the pregnancy he was eager to loose weight.

"I'll sure fit back in my old cloth " he vow in mind and then swipe the room energetically.

After the baby full moon wine their life was in track .wenshu and Linyu both was in awe of their day by day growth.

To record their baby day by day growth .wenshu draw his baby picture it's wasn't that beautiful but it's was still so much in Linyu eyes.
In modern time he could record his baby and take photos but that thing will not be able to compare to his husband handmade drawing.

After the baby turn 4 months .he will recognise  voice . Wen xingshu was close to his both parents but he will take over Linyu at night.
Being separated from him for some time will make the chubby xiangshu cry .Linyu will melt instantly hearing his baby cry.

Wenshu on the other side was happy seeing his baby and wife cute moments but he was little unhappy as he now drinking the jar of vinegar of his son .

"Husband ..come eat " Linyu put the dishes on table and called out to them both.

Wenshu came carrying baby in his arms.
He put the baby to the small Walker that Linyu ask wenshu to make for their baby as design was based on modern time but with the end not including wheels as baby is still small to use it.

"Eat ..baby is fine " wenshu put the dishes on linyu bowl.

"Hm.." Linyu smile at his baby .wen xiangshu look at his amu siting in front of him eating he waved his hand to him
"Ah..ah " he called in his baby words.
Linyu smile looking at him and make funny faces to make him smile.

"Here eat " wenshu feed him and smile looking at their both cute interaction.

"I'll feed you too " Linyu also feed him back and laugh seeing wenshu looking proudly at baby.

"This silly man " he smile and feed his hubby.
These days he was really sorry for him as they didn't get to be close with each other nowadays.

While Linyu was eating baby cried feeling hungry he drool .wenshu put him in Linyu arms .Linyu wipe his hands and then open his outer cloth he feed the baby milk.

Wenshu look at the baby busy drinking and Linyu pating him gently .he put his bowl down and took linyu's.

"It's fine ..you eat " Linyu said looking him stop eating.

"It's okay..I'll feed you " wenshu said and directly feed him with his chopsticks.

Linyu smile and eat .

After feeding him wenshu eat his own food.

After the  dishes washed both went back to room .
Linyu  make the baby lay on crib and shake it little to make him fall asleep.
Wenshu look at them and about to go out to bath.

"Husband ..put water pot on stove in bathing hut. "
"Are you going to bath ??.." wenshu about to take his cloth from almirah he look at Linyu.

Linyu bite his lips and look at wenshu.
"You will bath me after  our night exercise " he wink at him.

Wenshu look at Linyu he put the cloth back on almirah and then walk to linyu.

"Naughty " he pinch his waist .
Linyu flinch little and move little wenshu sit beside him and hold his waist.

"I'll give you good bath " he said with hoarse voice in Linyu ears.
Linyu feel hot feeling his breath he tilt his head and with red face he lulled a lullaby for baby to sleep.