ch 83

Warning : mature

After baby fall asleep wenshu carried Linyu to bed .
He lowered the bed curtain. Put linyu on bed and hovered over him.
He attack his lips.
Eagerly sucking his red soft lips.
Linyu hand was busy removing wenshu cloth.he hungrily kiss him back. Both lips were attached to each other like a glue .
Wenshu bite his lower lip and put his toungue in and roll with him.

"Amm~" Linyu rub his palm on wenshu naked back .
Wenshu was sucking his mouth .his toungue acquire his every corner .
His big rough hand roam around Linyu body.
He patted his smooth thighs and buttocks.

"Hah" after a fiery kiss both parted their lips.
Linyu face flushed ,his lips were wet with saliva and little swollen from biting and sucking.

He lower his head and kiss wenshu neck.
"Hn~" wenshu groan Linyu sick his neck and make red mark their clame  wenshu his.
"Husband ~" he seductively called him and lick his ears .wenshu was aroused high by him.
He removed Linyu cloth and himself also.
Linyu look at the hot member of wenshu who was in standing position.
He rub his finger tip on it slowly.
Wenshu nerve got tighter.
Linyu slowly rub his tip then hold his hard member and stroke it slowly.

"Linyu~" wenshu eyes darken .Linyu kept teasing him .Linyu look at his eyes and smile.

"I'll make you feel good " he lower his head and took his hot member on his small mouth .

"Hah~" wenshu groan he look at Linyu sucking his dick feeling his soft toungue around his dick.he breath heavily. He hold Linyu hair and push his member deeper in his mouth.

"Augh" Linyu choke he couldn't take his whole member in one go after a second he started wobblling his head and suck him.

"Yes ..feels good wife " wenshu was on cloud nine.
Under Linyu sucking he feel his dick got harder .
"Wife im-m come" he push linyu more and climax.

"Agh" Linyu choke out .feeling the taste of wenshu in his mouth he smirk and lick his lips infront of wenshu eyes.

Wenshu eyes darken he push linyu on bed and attack on him.
He suck his neck and then move to his breast.
"Hmm~" Linyu fist his hair and push him more .
Wenshu suck his nipple and drink his milk eagerly.

His hands roam around Linyu lower body.
He hold his waist and turn around now he was back lay on bed lin above him.
He rub his waist and pinch the soft flesh.

"Hmm~"Linyu  feel tickled he pinch his breast to make wenshu drink more milk .his one hand caressed his hair.
Wenshu mould his plump soft ass and pat it .
He parted the wall and run his entrance
"Ahh~" Linyu moan feeling fingers inside him.
Wenshu rub his inside and stretch it .

He kept fingering him until his fingers get wet with Linyu love juice.
He hold his hip and point his hard member to entrance.

"Ahhh~" Linyu arch his back feeling his hot member inside him deep in one go.
Wenshu didn't gave him time and started thrusting faster .

"Ahh~" Linyu moan his body shake with each thrust .his voice got louder.wenshu bite his nipple and then said "don't wake up kid " he suck his boob and kept thrusting him faster and deeper.

"Agh~...ummm~" Linyu couldn't hold back his voice he cover his mouth with his hand  to stop voicing out.

"Hmm...ahh..husband..im-m com-..." Linyu moan loudly and shoot .wenshu make his pace faster as he was also close.

"hn~" he groan and shoot inside him deeper.
Linyu was lying above him. He bite his lips feeling wenshu hot semen following out .
Wenshu pull out and turn around he put linyu one leg on his shoulder and push his dick in again.

"Ahh~" Linyu moan he hold the sheets in his side and bite his lips to control his voice.

"Hn~..wife ..Linyu..." Wenshu caller his name in his deep hoarse voice he pound on him  rougher and faster by the time.
.
.

Linyu was mess he look at the beast above him who kept thrusted him. Wenshu groan and shoot his release 4th time in Linyu deeper.

He lay on linyu . Kiss his cheeks .
"Linyu..." he called him .
Linyu cheeks were wet with tears .he look at wenshu and smile
"Husband " his voice was hoarse little from all those crying and moaning.
He carresed wenshu hair and close his eyes.

Wenshu look at him after getting clam he move from his body and carried Linyu to bathroom wrapped in sheets.

He gave him good bath and then lay in bed with Linyu.

"Husband ..." Linyu was tired he look at wenshu standing near bed

"You sleep..I'll check on baby " wenshu dress hik in nighty and then move to baby .
After changing the daiper of baby he patted him little and then move to bed.
He pull linyu to his arm and close his eyes.
Linyu in sleep scoot closer to him and put his face on his chest .
Wenshu smile with his eyes close and hold his waist tightly .