ch 3

After breakfast dishes were washed by wen ger and other started to get busy with their work.
"Father!"
Wen shu called old man wen when he saw he came out of his room.

After they all sit in main room
Old man wen and old lady wen who was not looking good was siting in main seat while other members were siting beside them.

Lin yu was standing in the doorway as all the other daughter in law has already taken the stool and their was left none.

" Father as I discussed with you before marriage I will  separate"

Before agreeing to this marriage he has put his condition to separate with family and it was decided by then .

After finish speaking  he ignored other member  expression, wen shu saw his wife standing on doorway  while other members were siting he pulled his chair and make him sit on it.

"I'm fine" lin yu said as he saw his husband was giving him his chair .

"Sit"
Wen shu said and pulled him to sit on chair while he was standing beside him .

" Eldest , as we decided you will get the house and field as per your share"

Old man wen saw his son behaviour and then glare at his wife and old lady wen was also aware of it and she didn't look good she give her two daughter in law a stare for their cheap tricks.

Zhuzhi and wanxing shrik their necks .

" Okay  I'll make the preparation to move out then!"
Wen shu simply nodded and pulled his wife to leave the main hall.

" head of family .."
" Shut up ! Review your work  properly first"
Before she could finish her words old man wen told her off and left .

Old lady wen was scolded by his husband and she glare at the two women who was shrinking their neck and she scolded them and gave them the remaining work to do alone.

After entering the room lin yu was siting beside the bed and wen shu pulled a chair to sit in front of him.

" Wife," Wen shu said and looked at lin yu eyes .

" Um! Lin yu also looked at him and waited for  his word .

"We will move  out in this week" he said and looked at him.
Lin yu simply nodded his head in response .
After that he started to clean the room. While he was folding quilt he was embraced by a big warm hand on his waist.

" Um husband ?"
Lin yu asked with red ears . They were husband and wife but they haven't gone the all way yet and he was still shy with intemacy.

" Wife.." wen shu make him turn around and hold his face and looked at his eyes which were  pure beautiful with a hint of shyness and he said

" I will take you to see the house and field and you don't have to do be at home "

Lin yu nodded with a smile he knew wen shu was caring about him thinking how both wen daughter in law's was making thing uncomfortable for him . He feel warmed in his heart.
His husband was a good person .'
He thought in his heart and put his face on his chest and wen shu hug him in response.