ch 50

Lin yu was busy cooking in kitchen and ringe'r was beside him chatting and helping him in fire .

"Eldest sister in law ...next week is autumn festival .." ringer said and pull out the firewood to make fire small.

"Yes.."
Lin yu was making  vinegar shredded potato  .he put the shredded potato and add salt and vinegar and other seasoning.

"Will you make moon cakes ?..." Ringe'r asked and gulped seeing linyu adding too much vinegar on stir fry.

"Eldest sister in law ...won't it be too much vinegar?" Ringe'r asked

"Huh?...I want to eat little sour today!" Linyu said .

"Oh!"...ringe'r noded his head.
Ringe'r talk about the moon cakes and other dishes with him. While Linyu was thinking about his time here.
He got married to wen shu in mid end spring now it is autumn . They are married for 5 months almost.
He smile thinking about his time with wen shu.

"Wife I'm home !"
Wen shu said  and saw Linyu standing near the kitchen window .he was smiling while thinking of something.

Linyu was busy in his thoughts until wen shu call him again.
"Oh your back!...food almost ready "
Linyu smile sweetly to him and his cheeks red .

Wen shu look at Linyu his smile and red cheeks .he didn't said much and went to wash his hands near well.

"I'll carry this ..sister in-law "
Ringe'r hurriedly take  the rice pot from Linyu hand and look carefully at him.
"Oh okay!" Linyu didn't mind much and took the other bowl.
He also carry the big bowl of saukaret with him.

At dining table

Ringe'r keep glancing at Linyu.
Wen shu was beside Linyu and he also aware of ringe'r stare.
He thought may be Linyu was sick but looking at him he was eating happily and his appetite was bigger than before.

"What happen?" Wen shu asked ringe'r.
"Ah..nothing!" Ringe'r denied and again eat his food  but he keep looking at Linyu.

Wen shu put his chopstick down and look at Linyu .

"Linyu!"

"Hn?" Linyu was  busy eating sour saukaret and vinegar shredded potato happily . He didn't notice the stare of  ringe'r
He turn his head to wen shu

"What happen husband?...why you are not eating?" He asked seeing wen shu chopstick down.

"Are u feeling unwell?" Wen shu asked he stare at his face but couldn't find any abnormality.

"Huh?.." Linyu tilt his head .he got confused with his question.
"I'm fine ...nothing happen to me..eat"

He said and serve food on his bowl.
Wen shu look at Linyu and then raised his eyebrows towards ringe'r

"Umm...." Ringe'r hesitate to say.

"What happen ringe'r ?" Linyu ask wenshu also stare at him.

"Um..eldest sister in law ...do you like this (point to shredded potato) " ringe'r said

"Yes ..what happen ..you don't like it ?" Linyu confused .

"No no it's good ....i .." ringe'r was hesitating to say to them .and seeing his hesitation wen shu brow furrowoned he hold hand and touch his forehead.

"I'm fine don't worry..let's him finish " Linyu smile and smooth his furrowoned brows.

"Say it!" Wenshu said in deep voice .
"Hnn.!" ringe'r was hesitant but seeing wen shu face he gulped and said in low voice.

"Um..eldest sister in law ..don't you think its little sour " he said and  look at them.
Wenshu also thought it was little sour but he didn't mind it.
"I was craving something sour so I added little extra ...sorry if you don't like it !"

Lin yu apologize thinking ringer didn't like his food.

Seeing linyu down face wen shu face little darker he stare at ringer.