extra 3

Wenshu open the door of his room and then went inside he close the door and then turn around to look at the room.

His bed curtain was lowered and in middle sit his little wife .
He stand their and after a minute of calming his nerves he moved.

He walked to bed and stand in front of it.
Linyu in bed was also little nervous. all of this was new to him.

Wenshu remove his shoes and then with his left hand lift the curtain of bed.
He look at Linyu and then went inside.

Linyu was nervous with wenshu siting infront of him.
He hug his knees tightly.

"Wife may I?"
Wenshu asked to remove his veil.

"Hmm" Linyu noded and said in small voice

Wenshu getting his response remove his veil.
Seeing linyu face .his beautiful eyes his long eyelashes those beauty in it and his cute little nose ,his cheeks which were blushed in little red and his red lips .
He really got stuck on him.

Linyu eyes were lower sensing wenshu staring at him he raise his eyes to look at him.
Without the veil he now could clearly see his face.
Wenshu was handsome with his swords eyebrows those deep back eyes which make Linyu lost in it . His sharp jawline those thin lips and his handsome face was really eye catching.
His scar on his eyebrow to ear in horizontal didn't make Linyu scared but make it more plus point.

Both were stuck at each other after both eyes meet they lower their eyes .

Linyu was red cheeks he really feel his heart could burst out any moment.
Same for wenshu as he was really in lost.

Both were silent after sometime wenshu made a move.
He took Linyu hand and hold it.

"Linyu.." his voice was deep

Linyu look at his eyes.
"I'll take good care of you " wenshu said seriously .he didn't know those love words to whisper to his wife and make him more comfort .
He was more practical person he spent his 6 years in army that made him more tough.
He look at Linyu and said seriously

"Linyu today I marry you as my wife ..from this day onwards I'll be responsible for your life and I'll try my best to provide you with comfort and caring ,love ,respect you deserve..my wife !"
He said word by word with his whole heart to linyu.
Linyu silently listen to his words.
His eyes were looking straight to wenshu who was in determination confessing his words, promise of marriage to him.

"I wenshu promise to always stand with you..my wife "
Wenshu hold his hand tighter Linyu eyes were little watery .he was really in lost hearing wenshu words.
His eyes were teary but his face was smiling.
He was happy.

"Wife ..I'm not good with words and I  don't know how to make other person happy ...I am a rough guy who is not good with his words but  I'll try my best to make you happy wife ...I don't know how to say it more gently to make you feel comfortable and happy but wife "
He look straight at Linyu eyes

"My heart will be given to you linyu...my soul ,body and heart are all yours "
His words ending made the tear in Linyu eyes fall.

Wenshu wipe his tear. He was afraid to hurt Linyu with his rough hands so he tried to do it slowly.
Sensing this Linyu smile he hold his palm on his own cheeks and interlock his fingers together to their both joint hand.

"Husband ...from this day onwards I promise to take care of you ..as your wife it's my responsibility to be their with you in your hard time ,happy with you in any condition and be with you .." he smile beautifully to wenshu.

Wenshu heart was beating loudly he didn't expect Linyu to response to his feeling .his cold wood face was now in smile his  cheeks were also little red.

"Husband..I also from this day onwards give my heart ,soul body to my husband wenshu ..
To live our upcoming life as happy couple and welcome our kids in our future with love "

These words really make wenshu happy .
After his amu death Linyu was the one who make him warm and happy from the bottom of his heart.

"Wife I " he hold Linyu cheeks and look at him.

"Husband you can ...I'm yours "
Linyu with red cheeks said .
Yes he decided to be with wenshu .

Wenshu lean his face towards his (Linyu)
He slowly close the gap between them and finally touch those soft red lips with his thin dry lips.

Linyu was really shy but seeing wenshu love ,care he gave in . he also kiss back to him and hug his neck.

After the soft kiss both look at each other.
Wenshu hug linyu waist and pull him to his lap .
Linyu siting in wenshu lap was shy .
He smile shyly and his hands on wenshu chest rubbing it gently with his soft small palm.

Wenshu was getting hot he again lean his face and kiss those lips.

After this small makeout both change to their clothes and slept in bed
Wenshu hug linyu .
Linyu pillowed his (wenshu)arm and his hand was in wenshu chest . He slowly rub it and talk with wenshu while the other also tell him about his family and life.
They both spend their wedding night like that in each other arms.
Just like they will do it all their life in their upcoming time . Never ending love, care for each other.