ch 22

Night ,at bed

After taking a bath both Lin yu and wenshu were laying on bed .

Wen shu pulled lin yu closer to him .
He hold his chin and bowed his head to kiss him .

After kissing his lips and making lin yu face flushed . Wen shu suck his neck .

"Aaa~"
Lin yu moan as wen shu was sucking hard on his neck.
Wen shu suck on his neck and after making a hickey . He moved to his cleavage.he sniff it and then pressed his face on his boobs.
." Hn"
Lin yu flinch little.wen shu kiss his clothed boobs  raised his eyes and look at Linyu with puppy eyes. Lin yu heart melt.he  untied his upper garment and removed his bra .
Hold his one boob and press it to wen shu mouth.
" Suck it "
Wen shu directly take it on his mouth started sucking like hungry baby making  loud sucking sounds.
His other hand was holding his other boob and kneeded it nipple .

"Um~.....ahmm~ .."
Lin yu moan . He fisted wen shu hair and press his face closer to his boobs more .

Wen shu : " soft ..wife "
He leaves his left boob with plop sound and then started to suck his right boob .
" Umm~"
Lin yu moan softly  caressed his ( Wen shu) hair. closed his eyes slowly . while breastfeeding his husband Linyu feel asleep

Wenshu was sucking his boob and feel asleep with his nipple on his mouth and his hands holding Linyu waist .

At morning

Lin yu woke up and saw his husband sucking on his boob while sleeping .
His face blushed he  removed his nipple from wen shu mouth and then slowly moved him from him. Covered wen shu with light quilt and then moved out of bed . He went to dressing table .
He saw hickey marks wen shu made on his neck and some on his cleavage and his nipple were little red from sucking . He picked up the balm and rubbed it on his nipple then get dressed and went out of room.

After some time wen  shu also woke up and after freshen up he helped lin yu with work.

While making breakfast wen shu hug linyu waist and buried his head on his neck and lightly peck it.
" Um.."
Lin yu feel tickle on neck.he raised his one head and caressed wen shu hair .
" Husband ...food will be ready in some minutes "
He said softly .

" Hm!"  Wen shu  noded his head on his neck and then said
"  give it to me " ( holding his boobs )

" Husband ..." Lin yu blushed  hearing his words he caressed his hair  then said  softly
   " Not now... husband ....at night !"
Lin yu cheeks were tomato red.

" Okay ! ..." Wen shu agreed he lifted his neck from his neck and kiss Linyu cheeks and then help him with breakfast.

After breakfast

Wen shu went to wei house to find wei lan as he have some relative in village where hu family lives .
He will ask him to check the hu family .

Lin yu was busy in house .
He feed the chicken and pigs first and then sweep the yard ,clean the house and washing clothes . After doing all this he went to kitchen to make food.

.